View from my sofa | The Boneyard

View from my sofa

Reaction Score
UConn couldn't beat decent FCS teams. The UConn players, many, wouldn't be offer schollys at good FCS schools, let alone FBS programs.

Reaction Score
I thought I was kidding a few weeks ago when I said their only shot at a second win would be finding a way to bring last years team in via a time machine (and even then, no D on both sides, it would be close) but, no joke, I am starting to doubt Umass as a possible second win...Yikes.

Reaction Score
I thought I was kidding a few weeks ago when I said their only shot at a second win would be finding a way to bring last years team in via a time machine (and even then, no D on both sides, it would be close) but, no joke, I am starting to doubt Umass as a possible second win...Yikes.
With Edsall's "two yards and a ball of dust" philosophy, yes I would agree. UMass favored by 14 points would be my guess.

Reaction Score
We stink. This is worse than embarrassing. Worse than pathetic. Rock bottom hasn't seen this depth. We are worse than the worst team in FBS. We are worse than ourselves.
Same view from my sofa today

Reaction Score
The offense is a few more steps behind opposing teams' defenses this than last year. At least the defense gets opposing offenses to punt from time to time now.

Reaction Score
Agreed, but I feel bad for some of the players though. Travis, Jasen, Tyler, SteveK, Lual, DJ, Kevon. They deserve a better coach.
id feel bad if I could discern any of them making superhuman efforts. Last guy who had unbelievable willpower that could inspire a team was Sheriffs running the ball and laying it all out there. The Kid would kill himself to make plays... and he was the QB... no Lawrence Taylor. Just see zero character out there. None.

Reaction Score
Truly amazed that some of you bothered. You had nothing better to do? We knew this was exactly how it would turn out, didn't we?

Reaction Score
We stink. This is worse than embarrassing. Worse than pathetic. Rock bottom hasn't seen this depth. We are worse than the worst team in FBS. We are worse than ourselves.

“We are worse than ourselves”
Classic!!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Defense is better, O is inexperienced so therefore worse than last year. If it's any consolation the head-smacking plays are fewer and farther between. Not many fewer or much farther between but I do see some better play. Just need better, faster players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom