Vietnamese women's basketball may be the lowest form of the sport | The Boneyard

Vietnamese women's basketball may be the lowest form of the sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Oh, I dunno -- I'm thinking it's more of a toss up between the Timberwolves and the Cavaliers.

Jus' sayin'

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Depends how you define low. The Timberwolves and Cavaliers are definitely taller.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Depends how you define low. The Timberwolves and Cavaliers are definitely taller.
Cavs up on their "high" horses...and those huge trees in Minnesota!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Some posts (an posters) just sometimes make me pause, wonder, and thank God for my blessings.

Reaction Score
I'm in Vietnam and happened to see the Vietnamese women's national team playing basketball. Mystery solved. You're welcome!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Oh, I dunno. Considering how much history, time, money and training the Cavs/Wolves have had, they still have my vote.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
History, time, and money sure, but having watched a few of the Cavs games early last year, I'm guessing the Vietnamese training does not include instruction on continuously shooting the ball at taller opponents' raised hands or slamming balls of the back of the rim.

Uconndoit, did you see any of the Vietnamese players blow a dunk off the back of the rim?

Reaction Score
History, time, and money sure, but having watched a few of the Cavs games early last year, I'm guessing the Vietnamese training does not include instruction on continuously shooting the ball at taller opponents' raised hands or slamming balls of the back of the rim.

Uconndoit, did you see any of the Vietnamese players blow a dunk off the back of the rim?

No, they most certainly never did that - in fact, they rarely were able to heave the ball high enough to reach the rim at all.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score

As I said, the Cavs/Wolves get my "lowest" vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom