Video - Will Ducharme reach her potential or will injuries stop her? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Video - Will Ducharme reach her potential or will injuries stop her?

Reaction Score
Caroline is such a joy to watch. I think she will have an incredible season and finish out her UConn career strong.
I so hope you are correct. It kills me when she goes down and/or can't perform at the level we know she's capable of. When she takes over a game, it's so exciting to watch.

Reaction Score
Caroline has the skill set to become an all American. She is also one hit away from a very early retirement. I really hope that she will have the opportunity to safely play the game that she loves and will have the chance to show what she can do on the court. She’s a terrific player who can really help the team; I hope she’ll get the chance to do so.
We all are rooting for Caroline to have not only a healthy season and play concussion & injury free. We are also rooting for her to have that All-American type season that we know she has the potential to have. That video was inspiring.

Reaction Score
Rumor has it that a prototype basketball helmet for her has been delivered to Storrs. it features full head protection and a shaded lens to help with light sensitivity:

View attachment 89474

Personally, I think everyone will be wearing them soon.
And people thought playing in surgical masks were complicated. I wonder if they have the headphones like they do in football, so that the coach can talk to you and let you know what play to run, or if you are screwing up the play? That would be fun.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom