Video: USA Women's National Team Press Conference with Geno | The Boneyard

Video: USA Women's National Team Press Conference with Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting - if anyone has trouble viewing (like I did) click on the top banner to go to the YouTube page to view it there.
Good press conference.
Interestingly, the added burden on the assistant coaches was the only issue re Uconn basketball that Geno mentioned. And he said there were likely to be some changes in the level of their participation to alleviate that, though they would still be involved and were excited about it.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
As I suggested there is an impact there on the assistants and adjustments will be made. That's all I need to hear.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
As I suggested there is an impact there on the assistants and adjustments will be made. That's all I need to hear.
Though I have got to believe they also loved the experience last time around and are looking forward to it again. For Shea and Marisa it certainly can't hurt their profile to be rubbing shoulders with everyone involved with USA BB and getting a chance to work with former players again. For Chris who is closer to the end of her career and doesn't necessarily need the contacts, I have got to believe being around the former players is fun, but maybe she would prefer a shopping trip to NYC!
I am really curious who will get chosen as the college assistant(s) for the USA team - I would guess that Jen and Sherri would be on any short list of folks with close ties to Geno and heavy USA involvement. Dawn obviously as well as Meier. I would suspect USA will choose someone to assist that they would like to groom to take over.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Agreed, but clearly given his comments Geno is very aware of its impact. Being aware is the first step towards adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom