Video: Toughest place to play in the AAC | The Boneyard

Video: Toughest place to play in the AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
At first I thought these players were talking about the weather outside. But apparently 60 degrees is freezing for them.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I think Houston

Reaction Score
Seriously other than UCONN and Cincy and maybe SMU on a good day, do the rest of them even have basketball atmospheres? For most of them we're talking about a couple thousand people scattered in an outdated building who like they got free tickets to a monster truck pull.

Reaction Score
At first I thought these players were talking about the weather outside. But apparently 60 degrees is freezing for them.
I never thought of Gampel as cold. But if it is bothering opposing players, lets turn the thermostat down some more.

Reaction Score
Seriously other than UCONN and Cincy and maybe SMU on a good day, do the rest of them even have basketball atmospheres? For most of them we're talking about a couple thousand people scattered in an outdated building who like they got free tickets to a monster truck pull.

You left off one of the most rabid fanbases in the country. Top 10 in attendance nationally.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Why are you here?

Reaction Score

Sounds like our game vs CCSU

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Like how Caupain points out that they play indoors. Cue the Nic Cage oh really face.
Never mind the fact his answer to the question "where is the toughest place to play?" with his own school's home arena, which doesn't make any sense.

Reaction Score
Never mind the fact his answer to the question "where is the toughest place to play?" with his own school's home arena, which doesn't make any sense.

If you had fans throwing water bottles at you and booing you for bumping the refs, you'd feel it's a tough place to play as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom