OT: - Video Recruiting Software and Game Analysis | The Boneyard

OT: Video Recruiting Software and Game Analysis

Reaction Score
Hi everyone,

I'm on here daily getting my UCONN fix but only post on rare occasions. I thought this might be a good place to gather some information regarding recruiting software. I am involved with a high school in NH and we currently use HUDL for uploading game footage. This allows coaches to breakdown and analyze the video, helping to be better prepared for future games. Also, this allows our potential recruits to download video and put together a recruiting video for potential college coaches.

Recently, HUDL informed us the the costs are going way up due to our grandfathered status expiring. Because we work closely with the school board and are trying to keep costs as low as possible, I am looking for alternatives. We have a premier football field (with soccer and lacrosse) that needs a fixed camera (I've been researching pixellot and others) plus another fixed camera in our gym for basketball and wrestling. HUDL can provide the indoor camera for a steep annual fee. We also need two portable cameras for field hockey, baseball and softball.

If anyone has any insight on hardware and a platform to upload, I would appreciate any feedback. We have a great program at our school and want to make sure the coaches and students can get the most of their time here.

Thank you!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom