Video of the incident | The Boneyard

Video of the incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

What a joke. These refs were embarrassing to watch. Can't even stomach to watch this, my blood is boiling

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
simply infuriating. its sad that there wont be any repercussions from this.

Reaction Score
Amore made this point in his blog:

Stuart, coincidentally, was on the officiating crew in Milwaukee on Jan. 1, 2013, the night the officials had the teams going the wrong way in OT and took points off the scoreboard.

This f-cking guy...

Reaction Score
The dude clearly has peanuts for a brain and some kind of major complex. He decided to make the game about himself and not about the kids playing it.

I wouldn't trust this stupid potato to serve me McDonalds, let alone referee my CBB games.

Last edited:

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
We watched the game at a sports bar with no volume. Seeing it for the first time with the commentary, what Dookie V. had to say about it was spot on. Sure, it's a tech, but let him have some leeway after you call the first one. If Ollie is still ranting, raving and stalking the sidelines half a minute later, then give him the second T. If I were Kevin, I'd have still been doing that, so it can be argued the second T was just a matter of time in coming, but at least give him the same rope every other college BB coach in entitled to have to see if they'll cool off and get control of themselves after a minute or so.

It was a bush league call by what appears more and more to be bush league officials. Wait, I almost forgot. We ARE in a bush league, so we're getting what we deserve, I guess. I hope you enjoyed your Mai Tais on the beach in the Virgin Islands while Louisville was worming their way into the ACC, Warde and Susan. Thanks a lot for the effort. We are now getting smoked in every way possible by an academically 4th tier commuter school in a smaller media market than Fairfield County by itself., and I suspect Fairfield County has way more money to spend than three entire Louisville metro markets added together.

Reaction Score
Stuart was called out for not knowing the rules in last year's Marquette game. This is just payback for being painted as an unprofessional hack last year.

Reaction Score
Ollie should have WWE-smashed him with a chair after the second T.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
No problem with the first tech. It's the calls on either end and the double standard being applied.

KO didn't go off solely because they missed the call on Giffey. That was one of many up to that point.

Reaction Score
Wait this Stuart was the same one from Marquette game last year? Dear god how did he keep his job?!

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I can honestly say, I have never seen a team of refs look so confused before.

Reaction Score
Good job by Kevin Freeman staying with KO until he was off the court. This could have gotten much uglier if KO was on his own. When you have a call like that where a ref is saying to your team all bets are off.

Reaction Score
jdb50 said:
Good job by Kevin Freeman staying with KO until he was off the court. This could have gotten much uglier if KO was on his own. When you have a call like that where a ref is saying to your team all bets are off.

No worries, a UCONN cop was in-tow as Freeman walked KO off the court. ;) The cop should have arrested Stuart for impersonating a ref!

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
But it was Boat, LK and Freeman that got KO when he merged with Stuart at the scorer's table. The players were great. Especially Boat who I might Have been afraid would B-slap Stuart himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom