Video: Geno on the 3 New Signees | The Boneyard

Video: Geno on the 3 New Signees

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I used the link to watch the video, and it was only 2:27 long and cut out in the middle of the first question, which was about Breanna Stewart. Is there a longer version available for viewing?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
UConn site does not work with Apple products. More footage on the Hoopfeed site would be appreciated.

Reaction Score
I didn't record John's question specifically addressing Breanna Stewart, my segment is strictly the comment about the three players in general and their impact on the program.

JoePgh

Reaction Score
Didn't see this specific clip at that site, Marie. I saw the press conference after this evening's game, but no clip devoted to a discussion of the signees.

Reaction Score
UConn site does not work with Apple products. More footage on the Hoopfeed site would be appreciated.

I have some more from the conference, but I haven't gotten to it yet, I will try to ASAP.

Reaction Score
I used the link to watch the video, and it was only 2:27 long and cut out in the middle of the first question, which was about Breanna Stewart. Is there a longer version available for viewing?

Actually the Stewart question was after the discussion of the impact of the three. Altavilla will have plenty on that, it was his question.

Reaction Score
Didn't see this specific clip at that site, Marie. I saw the press conference after this evening's game, but no clip devoted to a discussion of the signees.
there is a 12minute presser on the site where he addresses signees

JoePgh

Reaction Score
Sorry, spoke too soon. At the end of the clip of the press conference following the Pace game, Geno addresses the recruits in general and Breanna in particular. About Breanna, he said that she is as competitive as the most competitive players that UConn has had -- Maya, Diana, Swin, Jen Rizzotti. She is very young and still learning, but she really wants to impact the game as much as she can. She is as good a high school player as UConn has ever recruited -- he said.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
She is as good a high school player as UConn has ever recruited -- he said.

Wow! :eek:

I think she is gonna be a great (like Taurasi, Moore, Stewart talk great) but Geno is even admitting it (somewhat).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom