Video from practice at Gampel | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Video from practice at Gampel

Reaction Score
I agree 100%. Think having Cole and Gaffney running the show with Boatright as our main scorer can help efficiency in comparison to AG and Vital from last year. They played with a lot of heart, but these guys just seem more talented this year.

That Gaffney dunk really surprised me in the clip. Might this be our most talented UConn team ever?
I made a similar comment last month, and while I don’t think this is our most talented team ever (2004 might take the cake,) I do think this is one of our most complete rosters top to bottom. In other words, I feel that our #6-12 players are just as good as any other 6-12 we’ve had on paper. The season needs to play out of course, but time will tell.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I made a similar comment last month, and while I don’t think this is our most talented team ever (2004 might take the cake,) I do think this is one of our most complete rosters top to bottom. In other words, I feel that our #6-12 players are just as good as any other 6-12 we’ve had on paper. The season needs to play out of course, but time will tell.
Sorry let me clarify I didn’t mean to type most talented. Crazy brain fart there as I meant most athletic. I’m not sure if this team has 4 1st rounders on it.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
I will just say that our "most talented" team was not our most winning team... yes, I'm talking about 2005.

C

Chief00

Was thinking it would be great, in lieu of a first night, if they did a televised blue and white game. Something like that. I just dont want to wait another month.
Chief won’t miss First Night, but I know it was the highlight of the season for many.

C

Chief00

I will just say that our "most talented" team was not our most winning team... yes, I'm talking about 2005.
When we lost both Emeka and Ben after 2004- how can you say that? We also lost Bynum after the MacDonalds Game - was that after 2004 too can’t remember? Then Clyde’s issue. I remember Calhoun saying it was a tough offseason.

Reaction Score
When we lost both Emeka and Ben after 2004- how can you say that? We also lost Bynum after the MacDonalds Game - was that after 2004 too can’t remember? Then Clyde’s issue. I remember Calhoun saying it was a tough offseason.
Bynum was after the 2004-2005 season. 2004 recruiting class was Rudy Gay and A.J. Price.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Chief won’t miss First Night, but I know it was the highlight of the season for many.
Just ready for some UConn basketball...playing in March is typically the highlight of the season.

Reaction Score
Sorry let me clarify I didn’t mean to type most talented. Crazy brain fart there as I meant most athletic. I’m not sure if this team has 4 1st rounders on it.
IMO..It does have four first rounders on the roster.... Just not in the same draft class.. BTW.. More on the way in 2021..

Reaction Score
What exactly are they going to right about? It’s not like they can go to practice and see what’s going on.

Even if they get an instant Covid test before attending and they stand 20 feet away and wear a mask?

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Jackson is starting
Based on the the scrimmage thread...
I think he will be bringing great energy off the bench...not counting on 6th man type minutes early in the season either.

Reaction Score
All I saw from video is how nasty bouk is. Absolutely blew by Jackson too

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
All I saw from video is how nasty bouk is. Absolutely blew by Jackson too

According to the other thread on the scrimmages, blowing past Jackson isn't exactly an accomplishment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom