VICTORY IS OURS!!!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

VICTORY IS OURS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey, after all the crap this program & fan base have endured the last couple years, even if this isn't even a blip on the national radar, let's all enjoy this win. It's been long overdue. The seniors & rest of the team deserved better than to go winless, and they put together a great 2nd half and got themselves a W. Props to them.

Reaction Score
I actually watched the whole game on ESPN III

now that's dedication

alright Huskies, great win
I yanked the lap top straight to the floor when the last pass went incomplete. Forgot I had headphones on. Fugg it.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I am currently spraying Mad Dog all over my condo in celebration.

I remember those days my friend. But I was doing the same when Tate hit the shot. Enjoy!

Take my advice, save a bottle of Boone's Farm for later. It's the Cristal of the post Ted's female crowd.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I yanked the lap top straight to the floor when the last pass went incomplete. Forgot I had headphones on. Fugg it.

I yelled and my wife asked me what was wrong and I said UCONN won. She said about time.... Great win

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
First one is always the toughest to get. Lets get a little winning streak going now.

Reaction Score
I yelled and my wife asked me what was wrong and I said UCONN won. She said about time.... Great win

My wife was happy to finally see me smile after a game. By the end she was sneaking a peak at my laptop. In 13 years it has never felt so good.

Anybody who has a beef about how the team has played in the past or might play going forward is missing the big picture.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm not sure what's more amazing. UCONN winning or you smiling and the wife being happy after 13 years. :)

Reaction Score
I watched the whole game and thought we were done for sure. The first half could not have gone any worse. Just a tremendous job by the staff and players for not giving up.

Let's get a winning streak going now next week!!!
AMEN!!! kept watching after 21-0 to the end and it was the SWEET SMELL OF SUCCESS !!!!!

Reaction Score
I had all these hilarious snarky comments to make in the wake of a loss. I'm glad to have no use for them tonight!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I think what's most impressive/astonishing about this is not just that we finally won but that we did the thing we've never been able to do all year: not quit and come back from being down by 2 or more scores! Very proud of this team right now for not quitting on themselves when everyone else had. I'm still in shock that we won last night!

Bring on RU! I think this is going to be quite a game! We got some momentum!

F

fortebleedsblue

Can't wait to rewatch it today, then tomorrow and the rest of the next work week

Reaction Score
I couldn't be happier for them!!!!!!! I wish I could have watched it but could not access espn3 cause I have direct tv and its not on the "list".

Reaction Score
I remember those days my friend. But I was doing the same when Tate hit the shot. Enjoy!

Take my advice, save a bottle of Boone's Farm for later. It's the Cristal of the post Ted's female crowd.

I have a bottle of Boones in my fridge, just waiting for an opportunity to enjoy it. A win over Rutgers perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom