VICTORY IS OURS!!!!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

VICTORY IS OURS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How they won was impressive. 0-9, down 21-0 against Temple and for both offense and defense to step it up like that must be gratifying for both players and coaches. Showed some real character and toughness that I hope they build on heading into the game against Rutgers.

Reaction Score
Sorry to everyone who wretched in the first half. It was my fault. We had an early dinner w/ friends, just got home around 9:15 at the start of the second half. I saw 3 straight Husky drives and not much of anything from Temple.

Reaction Score
At half time I emerged out of the basement and told the wife I couldn't watch anymore of this, and I'd be up for the second half to watch Real Housewives on demand with her. Somehow, tho, I crept back down . . . . So glad I didn't post anything. Have finally learned the wisdom of that old adage, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. . . . so true.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
After not checking my phone, Twitter or the Boneyard since 7pm Saturday night, I just got done watching the game - wow.

I'll admit, I contemplated just getting the final score at halftime down 21-0, by I stuck it out and couldn't be happier.

The QB keeper on Cochran's TD has to be the call of the season.

Great win and we'll have some momentum for Rutgers.

Reaction Score
I really enjoyed watching you guys pull out of that deep 1st half hole and get a great character building win! I think at this point in the season RU better play there best because winning gets contagious and RU seems to be in a funk? Good luck guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom