Victor Rosa | The Boneyard

Victor Rosa

Reaction Score
Now is the time for VR to step up. Hope he gets his chance just like Turner.
Tyler Phommachanh is another dynamic young player. If he doesn't play QB put him at WR.

Reaction Score
Tyler Phommachanh is another dynamic young player. If he doesn't play QB put him at WR.
VR is young, give it time. As for Tyler, we are already down one in the QB stable, first game out. I think it is more important that he continues to hone his QB skills.
Randy lost five quarter backs to injury at Maryland and had to start a linebacker at qb last game of the season. Just an example of what could go down. Right now in Mora I trust in who he plays.
No attack just my opinion.... GO DOGS !!!!

Reaction Score
I was very surprised Rosa didn't play today, Carter was amazing but there were plenty of opportunities to get VR a carry. I think it's fair to wonder if he is dinged up like Nigel Fitzgerald.

Reaction Score
Carter was so good that taking him out for the 4th string back wouldn't make sense.
Actually rotating RBs is practiced by every team from high school to the NFL. So it may not make sense to you but it makes sense to every coach in America.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Actually rotating RBs is practiced by every team from high school to the NFL. So it may not make sense to you but it makes sense to every coach in America.
You must not watch football if you think any team plays their 4th string back consistently. I’d love to hear some examples?

Reaction Score
You must not watch football if you think any team plays their 4th string back consistently. I’d love to hear some examples?
Didn't he say "a" carry? Even Millen got 2 carries.

Reaction Score
Think I'm more likely to be considering giving VR some time as "4th" QB than giving Tyler Phommachanh time as "8th" wide receiver.

Reaction Score
Nice try adding "consistently" which I never said or implied. I said that couldn't find "a carry."

BTW, 4 UConn backs got carries. 2 UConn wide receivers got carries. And they even found two designed carries for third string QB.

So yeah, it wouldn't have been hard to find Rosa a carry. Stop digging in your heels for a silly unsupportable point.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Nice try adding "consistently" which I never said or implied. I said that couldn't find "a carry."

BTW, 4 UConn backs got carries. 2 UConn wide receivers got carries. And they even found two designed carries for third string QB.

So yeah, it wouldn't have been hard to find Rosa a carry. Stop digging in your heels for a silly unsupportable point.
Burns is the full back, WRs and QBs are often used on gadget plays more often than RB4s, who’re often special teams players only.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Your point?
I’m not sure how to state it more clearly. Carter was great, nobody plays RB4, gadget runs with non rbs are common. What else do you need?

Btw I’m sure Rosa will get some snaps eventually. Mora will have to give him a reason to stick around.

Reaction Score
I’m not sure how to state it more clearly. Carter was great, nobody plays RB4, gadget runs with non rbs are common. What else do you need?

Btw I’m sure Rosa will get some snaps eventually. Mora will have to give him a reason to stick around.

Yes, Rosa will get snaps. We agree.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom