Very winnable Game against Temple | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Very winnable Game against Temple

Reaction Score
I think they have a good lineup ... and Fran Dunphy is a good coach. But, they are 2-6 in Conference. One of the things to note ... the Conference doesn't suck.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I think they have a good lineup ... and Fran Dunphy is a good coach. But, they are 2-6 in Conference. One of the things to note ... the Conference doesn't suck.
They also beat SMU On the road.

They are better than their record I think when it all washes out at end of season

Reaction Score
Please no DO and very little AA. As much of Jalen, Vital, Polley, Whaley, Carlton as possible with AA solely to come in and given Adams/Vital/Polley a breather and MD to come in and give Whaley/Carlton a breather/foul trouble.

pj

Reaction Score
We've got to hope Tyler Polley steps up and Anderson gets out of his slump. It's a challenging game but a chance to prove out.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
We've got to hope Tyler Polley steps up and Anderson gets out of his slump. It's a challenging game but a chance to prove out.

The SMU game seems to provide a template for winning without Larrier. Very good defense combined with us finding a way to 60. ~40 from Adams and Vital and we should get 20+ from Carlton, Whaley, Anderson and Polley.

We don’t need Polley to have a great game to win but we can’t afford for either Adams or Vital to have a bad night.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It is a ...joke...learn to laugh. It has been a tough season.
Lousy joke and lousy sense of humor
Its a joke - that's what kids say when they realize they screwed up

Reaction Score
We have to keep the turnovers down to win. Skip the 3 guard lineup except when forced.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Lets just watch the damned game and hope for the best. The young guys are getting better and Adams is beginning to finally assume more of a leadership role. What I’ll be watching is for them not to revert to past form, where they follow every good performance with a terrible one.

Reaction Score

Why does he insist on starting Anderson?

Pretty sure that Anderson had a negative +/- against SMU in 30+ min.... a game that UConn won by double figures. Don’t even know how that’s possible. Ollie is losing his mind

Reaction Score

Why does he insist on starting Anderson?

Whaley has been giving good minutes and could be developed for the future, meanwhile Anderson is horrible and gives us nothing down the line.

So of course Whaley sits and Anderson starts.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Tough opening for Carlton defensively. Was sleepwalking.

Good news is temple hasn’t missed a shot an we are down 4

Eventually temple will miss

Reaction Score
Lousy joke and lousy sense of humor
Its a joke - that's what kids say when they realize they screwed up
Are you enjoying this winnable game so far? Because I am not. I think this is a time when Uconn fans needs to be humble or eat some humble pie, either one.

My sense of humor is just fine, save the personal attacks, if you want to claim someone else is a "child". And no, I did not "screw up".

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
The sim thing is fun. There's no expectation that any given sim will reflect reality. The average score across 40 sims was Temple by 4.

There's no fun in watching this play out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom