Very Slightly OT: How Often Do You Check The Boneyard? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Very Slightly OT: How Often Do You Check The Boneyard?

How Often Do You Check The Boneyard?

• Occasionally

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Daily

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Multiple Times a Day

Votes: 133 89.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I feel much better now. Glad I'm not the only obsessed one; especially when the recruiting is in high gear. I love this board. Lots of humor, passion and great insights. Thanks to everyone who contributes.

Reaction Score
More so during the off season due to recruiting updates.

Reaction Score
Didn't answer in the vote because my activity fluctuates heavily. If I'm at work and waiting for something to run, I am probably checking it, if I am somewhere bored with my phone, I am probably checking it...

If Diamond Stone is falsely going to declare his college choice soon... I check it multiple times a day regardless of what I'm doing

Reaction Score
In my browser, I keep about 8-10 tabs open that I use frequently. Boneyard is one of them.

Reaction Score
Husky Boneyard.jpg

Reaction Score
From site to site and mod to mod, I've been following these Husky tracks multiple times a day for a long time. Sometimes it feels like the Iditarod. ;)

Reaction Score
Often enough to where I'm driving and writing this and checking Twitter at the same time for Gibbs updates.

Reaction Score
I am always watching. I mean like constantly. One of the best parts of a given day for me is when I am really busy with work and don't check the board for hours. I am so excited that groundbreaking news will be here when I get back. Once in a while it is, most the time, nothin.

Reaction Score
Just curious how often people are on here. Obviously message count means something, but people do lurk without posting. Personally, it's refreshed approximately every 15 min on my computer.

Hi, my name is HuskyFich and I'm a BY addict

Depends on what is going on. It's one of the 10 websites i check every morning for updates-if it seems like news is pending i will check it feverishly if not, ill give it another look at night before i pass out. On days like yesterday when the gibbs news broke then unbroke then broke then unbroke i just left it up on a separate browser.

Reaction Score
I'm generally a lurker but have been coming here for at least 10 years. Most of the time at least once a day first thing in morning while drinking coffee then usually another check in before bed.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Without a doubt the site I spend the most time on, by far. Whatever that says.

Reaction Score
I'm tempted to show my girlfriend this thread and show her that I'm not the only one, but that will probably do more harm than good.

The Lady Bruce has long since stopped trying to understand my general level of obsessiveness with sports. She was a little freaked out watching me watch the tournament last year, so my constant online nonsense doesn't even faze her at this point.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Lots... or not at all. When things are going pretty well, during the off season, etc... I'm on constantly...

But if we have a particularly bad loss, I avoid the place for a few days... give the seriously deranged among us enough time to air their angst and express their particular form of mental illness... then when the dust has cleared I'm back to constantly.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
The Lady Bruce has long since stopped trying to understand my general level of obsessiveness with sports. She was a little freaked out watching me watch the tournament last year, so my constant online nonsense doesn't even faze her at this point.

How long have you been married? My wife figured out how nuts I am when watching sports pretty much immediately.

Reaction Score
How long have you been married? My wife figured out how nuts I am when watching sports pretty much immediately.

Not married yet; just engaged. We didn't start dating until a little over two years ago, though, so last year was her first experience with me watching UConn in the tournament.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Not married yet; just engaged. We didn't start dating until a little over two years ago, though, so last year was her first experience with me watching UConn in the tournament.
Don't mistake acceptance with acceptance. :)

Reaction Score
I'm a grad student who sits in class all the time with my laptop, so probably 25 times a day.

go huskies.

I'm an undergrad and I do the same thing. Bare minimum, 10 times per day. If something good happens like Shonn Miller committing, 25+ times per day.

Reaction Score
I'm tempted to show my girlfriend this thread and show her that I'm not the only one, but that will probably do more harm than good.
Dude your contribution rate is higher than your checking and posting rates combined. Keep those numbers away from her and you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom