Very OT: Shaquem Griffen from UCF (football) | The Boneyard

Very OT: Shaquem Griffen from UCF (football)

Reaction Score
I know this is the bball board but this article is not about football, but more about a player with one hand that starred yesterday against Auburn. I saw them play UConn but never noticed his arm. That's a compliment. He even has a shot at the NFL.

Good story about about a young kid who did not make excuses, and overcame the highest of odds. If you got kids this would be a good read to them, because I doubt they would read it themselves.

Oh and congrats to the AAC undefeated champs, they were overlooked during the top Bowl Selection because of their our conference. But they beat the SEC team who beat Georgia and Alabama, who both are playing for the Championship.

NO EXCUSES

Edit: Changed arm to hand thanks to @noeynox

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks Kita, certainly a story that needs a topic here because the kid is a hero. Amazing kid, amazing player really tons of respect to the young man, TONS.

Reaction Score
Not to be a jerk, but he's missing a hand not an arm. He is a legit beast of a college FB player and will get serious looks in the NFL.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It’ll be interesting to see where they are in the final rankings. Kid is incredible though. I’m sure he gets a spot in the league.

Reaction Score
It’ll be interesting to see where they are in the final rankings. Kid is incredible though. I’m sure he gets a spot in the league.
Lower than 3 is a crime. Beat the team that beat both Alabama and Georgia.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom