Very little UConn merchandise. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Very little UConn merchandise.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Even at uconn co-op large variety but no innovate stuff. Everything looks like last year's model. No creative stuff.

How should they innovate a t shirt? We've kinda perfected the thing at this point.

Reaction Score
Read this as..."I took my son into Victoria's Secret and they didn't have any UConn gear, can you believe it?"...

Nothing about going into Dick's or Champs.
There was very, very little at Dick’s and Champs. I guess it’s all done on the internet, or at the bookstore in Storrs.
You’re a clown. And you’re reading comprehension abilities are sorely lacking (not surprising given the SAT scores at CCSU).

Champs and Dicks had very, very little.

You already replied in a civil manner, then took another day to come up with a dig before replying again.

Smooth

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
You already replied in a civil manner, then took another day to come up with a dig before replying again.

Smooth
I didn't read your entire post until the second time I read it. Suggesting I took my son to Victoria's Secret was gross. You're the classless jerk.

Go away.

Reaction Score
I didn't read your entire post until the second time I read it. Suggesting I took my son to Victoria's Secret was gross. You're the classless jerk.

Go away.

Implies I'm not smart because I went to state school then admits that they don't read before they reply. I guess you're to one with reading comprehension issues.

And what's gross about going into a VS? It's clothes and underwear...up tight much?

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Implies I'm not smart because I went to state school then admits that they don't read before they reply. I guess you're to one with reading comprehension issues.

And what's gross about going into a VS? It's clothes and underwear...up tight much?
Whatever.

I'm glad you're showing interest in our football program.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom