Very important news | The Boneyard

Very important news

Reaction Score
I'll never forget it, because I am in the background holding my phone up recording this exact shot. And to top it off somehow the friends I was with had carte blanche and we ran into the locker room after the game and waited till Kemba entered. Everyone went nuts. Have that on video too. Crazy!!

Reaction Score
I'll never forget it, because I am in the background holding my phone up recording this exact shot. And to top it off somehow the friends I was with had carte blanche and we ran into the locker room after the game and waited till Kemba entered. Everyone went nuts. Have that on video too. Crazy!!
Still waiting for the proof

Reaction Score

Pics or it didn't happen!

Reaction Score
2010-2011 Season:
Freshmen played about 60% of the minutes that year (the same or more than Kentucky's vaunted freshmen);
Finished in 10th place in the Big East with a 9-9 record;
Never lost a game outside the conference;
Wins included a road game at #12 Texas and home to #8 Tennessee;
Won three tournaments: Maui, Big East and NCAA;
Won last eleven games: 5 Big East and 6 NCAA.
No other team has won 5 games in 5 days to win a conference tournament; and
All four National Championships were special in different ways but this one stood out because of the youth of the team and how they were written off at the end of the regular season. All praise to Kemba's will to win!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom