Very cool Cameo Sox/Yanks Rivalry weekend | The Boneyard

Very cool Cameo Sox/Yanks Rivalry weekend

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
That's awesome, great video!

I'm headed there tonight, first game since 2019. Let's bury the Yanks this weekend!
1632522262414.gif

Reaction Score
That's awesome, great video!

I'm headed there tonight, first game since 2019. Let's bury the Yanks this weekend!
Scoreboard, hope you have a great time, but I'm hoping Sox get their asses handed to them. Yankees are such a jekyl and hyde team, gonna be a long game.

Reaction Score
Scoreboard, hope you have a great time, but I'm hoping Sox get their asses handed to them. Yankees are such a jekyl and hyde team, gonna be a long game.

The burying is the wrong way for sure for Dogdeacon. Cora pushing all the right buttons for the Yanks yesterday. Just happy they are making them sweat in Boston all that matters. They’re still not going to make a peep even if they do get to the playoffs but with the Jays and Rays left this team could sweep this weekend and be going home Sunday night to play golf Monday.

Reaction Score
Loved seeing Stanton's grand slam going over the "Draft Kings" billboard in left center onto Lansdowne Street. 452 ft blast.

Lots of Yankee fans snuck into Fenway huh that was a loud reaction for the away team.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I strongly dislike the Sox but I always loved watching Millar on the MLB Network. He’s a great personality and seems like a great dude. “Got heeeem!”

Last edited:
Reaction Score
With the RS schedule going forward how could RS fans be so depressed right now? They have a clear advantage to get a wild card, then anything can happen with Sale going. Yanks have it much tougher.

Reaction Score
With the RS schedule going forward how could RS fans be so depressed right now? They have a clear advantage to get a wild card, then anything can happen with Sale going. Yanks have it much tougher.
I agree but the Sox could have helped the situation by taking at least one from the Yanks. Getting swept at home down the final stretch of baseball is no way to make it into the playoffs. It could be worse as the Padres will be sitting at home thanks to their collapse.

Reaction Score
Fan attendance Friday was probably 40% Yankee fans, I've seen it that high before ONLY when Sox were out of it.
My guess is way more seats for sale than in typical years due to Covid, and Yankee fans more likely to bid higher & weekend trip.

Lost weekend exposing the terrible fielding of this flawed Sox team, hopefully they can make a little noise still, but their 2021 destiny seems to matched to the Sox fans that didn't show up when it mattered most.

Reaction Score
Fan attendance Friday was probably 40% Yankee fans, I've seen it that high before ONLY when Sox were out of it.
My guess is way more seats for sale than in typical years due to Covid, and Yankee fans more likely to bid higher & weekend trip.

Lost weekend exposing the terrible fielding of this flawed Sox team, hopefully they can make a little noise still, but their 2021 destiny seems to matched to the Sox fans that didn't show up when it mattered most.
You think the RS are flawed? Have you seen the Yankees this year? A freaking horror show, but yes they have a decent record. There were many times I had to avert my eyes. Your BA’s are much better, Yanks have some power but many many games they have 3 hits or such going into the 7th inning. K’s galore.

Reaction Score
That was an equally sloppy game for both teams, Boone tried to give that game away, how do you take out Holmes on 11 pitches and go to Joely Rodriguez of all guys what kind of analytics is that, the entire analytics department should be fired for that decision. Putting Green would have been way more justifiable who I’m not a fan of btw he got out of that jam despite 2 errors in 1 ab.

Reaction Score
You think the RS are flawed? Have you seen the Yankees this year? A freaking horror show, but yes they have a decent record. There were many times I had to avert my eyes. Your BA’s are much better, Yanks have some power but many many games they have 3 hits or such going into the 7th inning. K’s galore.
Yeah, I hear you both teams are flawed the Sox moreso in my 1 game of the weekend. I didn't watch much of the other two. Hoping for a 1 game playoff Sox - Yanks playoff as that would be appointment viewing.
I was a kid in CT in 78 when they had the infamous 1 gamer at Fenway. For some unique reason (after a hurricane, some issue at the school) we had either no school or a half day - I vividly remember running around with my buddies all day getting psyched up for that game.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Who wins the World Series, the MVP, and how did we go from 2,500 home runs a year to over 6,000? Listen here-

Reaction Score
I haven’t followed baseball in years
but this thread got me a little interested .
I lost track for the last week or so but realized today was probably the last day of the season so I checked the standards.
The American League East was kind of amazing as there is an old baseball ” that you shouldn’t even think about the pennant until your 20 games over .500 .”
As most of you know 4 of the 5 teams in the Division meet that criteria which seemed pretty surprising .
Has this ever been done before?

GemParty

Reaction Score
It’s definitely been an exciting season. Great story lines including Vlad & Ohtani. Let us know what you think of our #MLB playoff preview on our podcast.

Reaction Score
Could mlb have asked for better wild card match ups on Tues-Wed, Yanks-Sox then Dodgers-Cards. I guarantee those 2 games will get higher ratings then the rest of the playoffs, helps it will be on non football days.

GemParty

Reaction Score
I agree. Super exciting post season coming up! Imagine winning 100+ and still can’t get by the Giants. Crazy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom