Vegas | The Boneyard

Vegas

Reaction Score
I'm going. Friend of mine lives out there so at least I have a place to stay. Not sure about tickets but we'll figure it out.

Hotels really shouldn't be an issue. If there's any place that can handle an influx of people it's Vegas. There are a ton of rooms there.

Reaction Score
ParkMGM and New York New York are right next to T-Mobile Arena. Easy walk. Tropicana is a cheaper Option and also not a bad walk.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
I am on a plane to Vegas as we speak for a work conference. Currently booked to fly back to CT on Wednesday night (trip was booked a few weeks ago, so was trying to get back quickly thinking we’d be at MSG on Thursday instead of Vegas).

Hoping to find a decent single ticket for the game on Thursday that isn’t ridiculously expensive so I can “miss my flight” on Wednesday and extend my work trip through Friday!

Reaction Score
I booked a trip to head out there a few months ago. UConn playing is icing on the cake. I am looking for two tickets. If anyone has any I’m all ears.

Reaction Score
Lots of UCLA and Gonzaga fans will be there. Demand would have softened a bit if the Zags had lost.

Also, Taylor Swift has shows at Allegiant Stadium on Friday and Saturday, which will drive up hotel prices a bit more than usual.

But, hoping to make it work!

Reaction Score
Direct flights on Frontier from Hartford were <$200 last I checked. Doesn't work out logistically for me, but figured I'd pass along

Reaction Score
Stay longer!
That is what one option. But I have to be in at work on early Monday morning, There is a 11:40 flight out Saturday night and we are not sure we can make that so it looks I'll be watching from home.

Reaction Score
That is what one option. But I have to be in at work on early Monday morning, There is a 11:40 flight out Saturday night and we are not sure we can make that so it looks I'll be watching from home.
What about nyc airports

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I wish this game was Friday, Thursday makes it incredibly hard w/ work and flights from southern Florida aren’t cheap the week of.

Reaction Score
Should be able to make that. Remember that's 2:40 am here. None of the regional games will go anywhere near that late. I hate redeyes but every flight we saw coming home was a redeye.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if/when tickets will be available through the university for alumni/donors?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom