Vegas odds | The Boneyard

Vegas odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn is: 2.5-3 point dog. Time to shock the world; again.

Reaction Score
To me it doesn't add up. We beat the top overall seed by 10 after beating a 2 seed, a 3 seed and a 4 seed. KY barely got by Wisconsin, they are missing their starting center and we are a 3 point underdog. You would think after beating ISU, MSU and FL we would be the favorite.

Reaction Score
To me it doesn't add up. We beat the top overall seed by 10 after beating a 2 seed, a 3 seed and a 4 seed. KY barely got by Wisconsin, they are missing their starting center and we are a 3 point underdog. You would think after beating ISU, MSU and FL we would be the favorite.

But it's much better this way!

Dads-Army-Frazier-doomed.png

Reaction Score

betting lines are set based on how people will bet on the game and not based on a perfect analysis of both teams. The lines for the games at MSG didn't even take into account UConn would have more fan support. If one really breaks down the game, than I think UConn has a slight edge unless they get absolutely killed on the boards.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Let them be the favorites. Let the so called experts pick them. Let us slay Goliath again.

Reaction Score
Not how it works.

UK was the favorite over Michigan and Wisky.

UK has been in the top 20 in Vegas' power rankings all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom