Vegas odds has uconn at 350-1 to win it all | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Vegas odds has uconn at 350-1 to win it all

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Kansas State returns everyone after a deep run and are 200-1. I love that one. I also like Nevada at 60-1 and 'Cuse at 80-1. I see Uconn at 300-1, and to me, that number needs to be higher for me to speculate.

Reaction Score
fc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c2411a6329d9742eb6bc89110.jpg

Reaction Score
Kansas State returns everyone after a deep run and are 200-1. I love that one. I also like Nevada at 60-1 and 'Cuse at 80-1. I see Uconn at 300-1, and to me, that number needs to be higher for me to speculate.

I would have had that exact same thought on K-State if this were five years ago and I hadn't realized how impossible gambling is.

Those are the type of teams they'll trick you on. They were a marginally talented team that caught an all-time break when UMBC happened. (I do give them credit for beating Kentucky, but Kentucky might not have been that good last year).

Reaction Score
These odds make no sense. We have improved our coaching situation and return the best senior guard in the country with our entire roster, minus TL(who was net negative imo). I want to put some money on us at these odds, is there anywhere online where I can do so legally?

Bovada.lv is what I use . They have Nevada at 40-1 and don't even have UConn on the future page because it's so low.

Reaction Score
I would have had that exact same thought on K-State if this were five years ago and I hadn't realized how impossible gambling is.

Those are the type of teams they'll trick you on. They were a marginally talented team that caught an all-time break when UMBC happened. (I do give them credit for beating Kentucky, but Kentucky might not have been that good last year).

Luck factor #21 per KP the last I checked. So they had some very good fortune. Dean Wade is arguably K-States best player and he was essentially out of commission the entire NCAA Tournament. K-State if not mistaken statistically was the worse rebounding team in the B-12 last year and they hope the addition of Austin Trice helps them.

Offensively they can be a very challenged team but they bring the D almost every game. I thought they also needed to add a grad transfer shooter but it appears the staff has moved on to 2019.

I can see K-State easily top 3 of the B-12 BUT in my opinion they lack the offensive firepower to get to a Final 4. As a matter of fact UConn is the only team that won the National Championship and finished outside of KP top 30 offensive efficiency in the last 16 years or close to it. UConn was around #39 w/Bazz. Hard to see K-State top 30 in offensive efficiency next year.

So you make some good points Champs. IMO

Reaction Score
Luck factor #21 per KP the last I checked. So they had some very good fortune. Dean Wade is arguably K-States best player and he was essentially out of commission the entire NCAA Tournament. K-State if not mistaken statistically was the worse rebounding team in the B-12 last year and they hope the addition of Austin Trice helps them.

Offensively they can be a very challenged team but they bring the D almost every game. I thought they also needed to add a grad transfer shooter but it appears the staff has moved on to 2019.

I can see K-State easily top 3 of the B-12 BUT in my opinion they lack the offensive firepower to get to a Final 4. As a matter of fact UConn is the only team that won the National Championship and finished outside of KP top 30 offensive efficiency in the last 16 years or close to it. UConn was around #39 w/Bazz. Hard to see K-State top 30 in offensive efficiency next year.

So you make some good points Champs. IMO

Is Wade back? If so, that would change my assessment a bit. What do you think about Loyola next year?

Reaction Score
Is Wade back? If so, that would change my assessment a bit. What do you think about Loyola next year?
Wade is back next year. Right now he is nursing the same injury (hairline foot fracture I think) that sidelined him at the end of the year. Brown put his name in the draft without an agent but should return.

Loyola loses three of their top 6 scorers from the Final Four team. Hopefully they don't lose Sister Jean. Last I checked Frank Agunanne was still committed. He is a nice piece but I liked the small ball line-up w/Krutwig last year. Not sure if they added an immediately eligible transfer. I don't think so.

The Missouri Valley will be a 1 bid league next year unless Loyola beats a fully stacked Nevada team (I do not think the three Nevada players got combine invites/alternative maybe so they should all return) during their OOC. Southern Illinois is primed to challenge Loyola for the bid. So even @500/1 there are a few much better plays in that range and above.

As a side note with the return of Mike Daum to the JackRabbits it is conceivable he could become the 2nd leading scorer in NCCA history behind only Pistol Pete.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom