Veep - Final Season

-

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
The first episode was funny, but the humor crosses the line a few times. More 9/11 jokes and jokes about mass shootings.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Nothing is off limits this season. In the second episode, the show does a very funny take on the #MeToo movement with a #NotMe movement, along with Selena fondly reminiscing about her days getting sexually harassed before remembering that it is not OK now.

The show is going out with a bang, but it is right up to and over the line of good taste.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
The show is closing strong, but I want to give special props to Jonah's wife. She is one of the best characters brought into the final year of a show in sitcom history.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Final episode was pretty good. I predicted some of the last season. If you are a Trumpian snowflake, the last season will give you lots of sads.

Last edited:

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Thought the finale was done perfectly. Hilarious and fitting end.
I knew Jonah would be the VP. That was obvious from the end of the prior season, but the path there ended up being so much funnier than I could have imagined. I watch the scene where Teddy and Bill Erickson find out Jonah married his stepsister every couple of days and I laugh my butt off every time ("I didn't ask if he moisturizes with Minotaur semen either. It's not one of the standard questions.")

I said it above, but Jonah's wife was an incredible character. I would love to know the inspiration for her.

Katherine skipping her mom's funeral was a pretty awesome ending.