Varsity Sixth Grader Jaden Newman | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Varsity Sixth Grader Jaden Newman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is a heartwarming story, for sure, and she may turn out to be the next incarnation of, oh, I don't know, Diamond DeShields, maybe? But looking at the film, is anyone trying to defend her? I mean, here's this little kid who is dropping 50 points a game on opponents. Wouldn't the opposing coach tell his players that they don't want to be shown up by this little kid? Wouldn't they be drawing up strategies to cover her? Don't'cha think someone by now would have assigned a couple of players to her and said, "stick like glue." If, in fact, that has happened and she is shaking herself free for those wide open shots, then more power to her.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
C'mon everybody repeat after me. 5'4", 5'4", 5/4, 5/4, 5/4, 5/4.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Louisville offered her in Pre-K, everyone else is just trying to catch up.
I've heard Walz offered the family $50K to have more girls.

Reaction Score
First of all, a sixth or seventh grader has no business playing on a high school varsity team. Forget about basketball, just the age difference between an 18 year old high senior and a sixth or seventh grader is significant. A 7th grader shouldn't be exposed the types of conversations that 17 and 18 year girls are having. Sounds like someone's father ( or mother) is living his or her athletic life through their daughter. That's sad!!!!

Reaction Score
In the highlights where she drop 47 and 59....lol like where was the defense. That girl been shooting at that same gym since she was born. Poor competion but overall she does has game.

If she's in the 6th playing varsity ( high school right??) and shes putting up numbers like that. Can you imagine how much points she'll end up with the time shes off to college??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom