Vanguard Coach Davis & Stewie Go Way back | The Boneyard

Vanguard Coach Davis & Stewie Go Way back

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Stole this from a friend elsewhere.

“Russ was the one who motivated me that I could get here,” Samuelson said. “He’s the one who told me I could be the best of the three of us. Just coming full circle with him, I can’t wait and I’m so excited to see him.

“He was close to our family from the beginning. He would be there for us whether it was on the court or off the court. The biggest thing that I’m grateful for is that he’s very similar to Coach (Geno) Auriemma in the sense that he will tell you truth, whether you want to hear it or not. He’s been that way with his players and some of them don’t like him for that. But my family has always appreciated it. I’ve always known the things I needed to get better at because of him.”

Coached Lou and her sisters in AAU.

Some other pregame stuff/quotes.

Samuelson’s motivation returns 3 years later

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Stole this from a friend elsewhere.

“Russ was the one who motivated me that I could get here,” Samuelson said. “He’s the one who told me I could be the best of the three of us. Just coming full circle with him, I can’t wait and I’m so excited to see him.

“He was close to our family from the beginning. He would be there for us whether it was on the court or off the court. The biggest thing that I’m grateful for is that he’s very similar to Coach (Geno) Auriemma in the sense that he will tell you truth, whether you want to hear it or not. He’s been that way with his players and some of them don’t like him for that. But my family has always appreciated it. I’ve always known the things I needed to get better at because of him.”

Coached Lou and her sisters in AAU.

Some other pregame stuff/quotes.

Samuelson’s motivation returns 3 years later

Should change title from Stewie. to Lou.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Knock me over. I did that didn't I. I know you can edit a thread title, but still can't find it!
same issue with ONO thread that was an OON thread!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Quick, the Mods aren't looking. We can do anything we want! :D
Great!

Pssssssst. I got about 4000 personal emails from some irrelevant old retired lady from Chappagua, NY. Wanna peak?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom