Vandy out of Legends Classic | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Vandy out of Legends Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Makes sense since we had to drop that game with them.

Reaction Score
I don't see any way there isn't a tournament. They can't be the only major sport not playing 2 seasons in a row and it's just too much money to leave on the table.
They're going to do everything in their power to have the tournament. But there will be all sorts of cancellations along the way. So, given that, play everyone you can. Losses mean a little less since any time there is a cancellation you probably already have lost practice time.

It's a weird year. Play everyone you can as many times as you can.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
'Nova by how many? I say 29

Reaction Score
Just as an FYI the Hartford/Nova game is a one off and not replacing our leg of the Legends Classic

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
If we are ducking games because we want to practice.... I just can't.
of course. i don't think that's what Hurley's doing. he's sending messages to the NCAA and to his kids. but do you see him actually ducking any game? i don't.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I agree we should be playing games, games aren’t a given in the future this year, even a loss is something we can learn from. Let’s play, we can compete with anyone on talent/athleticism alone imo.
love your confidence. i see at least a couple of azzwhuppins in our near future if things don't tighten up a lot

Reaction Score
That’s very disappointing to hear about Florida playing Army on Wednesday, was really hoping that was going to be us. Really hoping DH schedules a couple games prior to NC state....

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Jay Wright released a statement basically saying that he’ll play anyone at Mohegan if they’re willing to come, I heard he’s been playing high stakes poker there every night. Such a badass move. We’re 30 minutes from there we can definitely find an opponent. Hurley doesn’t trust his kids, he obviously thinks they need significantly more work.

Reaction Score
Couldn't they just do USC/BYU Tuesday, USC/BYU loser vs UConn Wednesday, and then USC/BYU winner vs UConn Thursday?

Reaction Score
Play anyone that is willing to step in and play us. If we need work so be it but if we are that far behind our future Big East competition coaching during timeouts in games is a great way to learn under fire. We should be playing 3 games this upcoming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom