Vanderbilt Game Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Vanderbilt Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sadie Edwards is gonna be good.

She just seems totally lost out there to me. When I see her on the floor, I always wonder how she could gave been a McD All-American in high school.

Reaction Score
I'd like to personally thank Coach Bascomb for providing the pep talk for tonight's game...you are an inspiration...;)

Reaction Score
She just seems totally lost out there to me. When I see her on the floor, I always wonder how she could gave been a McD All-American in high school.

Not me. She has a great first step. She is just hestitant right now She just needs to get more playing time

Reaction Score
Not me. She has a great first step. She is just hestitant right now She just needs to get more playing time

That may be it, but she certainly seems confused when she is out there. I also think playing with the lineup when she usually get inserted in does not really help because it is usually chaotic.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
CD said Sadie plays good defense, rebounds but doesn't know the offense yet.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Finally got to see the game - I thought that tonight they looked as though they were all on the same page - the team gelled and we were able to see some classic UConn Basketball.
If Geno thinks that he has gotten his starting line up in place, I tend to agree with him. Stokes showed some great stuff tonight, her offensive game was on and she had a block party - 7 or 8 blocks, depending upon who you listen to on the subject. Perhaps starting is not for her. We shall see. Balanced scoring, rampant theft and great ball movement were seen throughout the game. I was very pleased. true, there are always things to work on, but should you ever think that you have it perfectly and can stop working, then you have taken the first step to stagnation and possible failure.

I say work your butts off.

Congratulations Huskies! Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member