2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
west of Xenia,
Wait, there is a Xena western?
1573516105405.png

Reaction Score
Wait, there is a Xena western?
View attachment 48005
No but there is a Xenia Eastern. Xenia was hit with a tornado way back when. It touched down near the elementary school and jumped over it. Went to the the Main st and took down buildings then jumped over a church and tore up more buildings. The church had 3 cracked windows. i was there a week after the storm.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
What about Temple on Sunday? Besides SNY. I live in Ohio.
I just watched Temple lose to St. Josephs. If UConn struggles against Temple then there will be legitimate reasons for concern for this season's team. Temple is slow and not very good.

Reaction Score
I just watched Temple lose to St. Josephs. If UConn struggles against Temple then there will be legitimate reasons for concern for this season's team. Temple is slow and not very good.
I think we should AIM a bit higher than TEMPLE. Let us concentrate on Vandy. I watched the UTenn/ND game a bit UT has a mobile Center and are active. I doubt they can bet Uconn but I'd like to approach that game without over confidence. ND always instills some fear but this team was BAD.
In any case I doubt Temple is a threat to this Uconn team. I moan and groan every year at this time ---my glass is empty and collecting dust yet my paranoia has been overcome by exceptional kids doing exceptional things.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I think we should AIM a bit higher than TEMPLE. Let us concentrate on Vandy. I watched the UTenn/ND game a bit UT has a mobile Center and are active. I doubt they can bet Uconn but I'd like to approach that game without over confidence. ND always instills some fear but this team was BAD.
In any case I doubt Temple is a threat to this Uconn team. I moan and groan every year at this time ---my glass is empty and collecting dust yet my paranoia has been overcome by exceptional kids doing exceptional things.
I would have reported on Vanderbilt but I have not seen them play. My post was just for information. I know the focus should be on Vanderbilt. UConn will not be looking past any team.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
For those that use YouTube TV, before we weren't able to access ESPN3 content but now I'm able to. I did recently subscribe to ESPN+ so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but wanted to share in case others were in a similar situation. Happy viewing!
Please clarify what you mean by this.
I hope you mean that if you use YouTube TV then you can use the ESPN app to get to ESPN3 by using YouTube TV as your tv provider.
If this is not the case, please explain the details.
Thanks.

Reaction Score
Please clarify what you mean by this.
I hope you mean that if you use YouTube TV then you can use the ESPN app to get to ESPN3 by using YouTube TV as your tv provider.
If this is not the case, please explain the details.
Thanks.

Yep - that is exactly what I mean! The one thing I don't know though is whether I can now access ESPN3 because they allowed it for people that use YouTube TV OR if it's because I signed up for ESPN+. I'd love to know whether it work for you (or anyone) using YouTube TV that doesn't have ESPN+.

Reaction Score
Yep - that is exactly what I mean! The one thing I don't know though is whether I can now access ESPN3 because they allowed it for people that use YouTube TV OR if it's because I signed up for ESPN+. I'd love to know whether it work for you (or anyone) using YouTube TV that doesn't have ESPN+.
ESPN+ does not give access to espn3

Reaction Score
Who schedules the women’s games. First game opposite jets giants. Second game opposite the men.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I have had YouTube TV for about 4 months now and I have had access to the ESPN app and ESPN3 without subscribing to ESPN+.
But it does look like I will need to subscribe to it to get at least one UConn game, on Nov. 26 I believe.

Reaction Score
I would have reported on Vanderbilt but I have not seen them play. My post was just for information. I know the focus should be on Vanderbilt. UConn will not be looking past any team.
Apology to you. Thanks for taking my ignorance in a positive mode. Thanks

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I just verified that I have the SEC Network as part of my Comcast package. I'm happy. :)

Just verifying: The game is listed at 7 PM. I believe that is Eastern Time. Nashville is in the Central Time Zone, I believe. I guess they are playing at 6 PM local time. Sound right?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As of right now, NO TV for Dayton.....Radio Tomorrow on The River 105.9 FM at 6:30 or the Tunein App (Search UConn Women's Basketball) :)

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
For those that use YouTube TV, before we weren't able to access ESPN3 content but now I'm able to. I did recently subscribe to ESPN+ so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but wanted to share in case others were in a similar situation. Happy viewing!
YouTubeTV now supports Watch ESPN. I made sure before dropping PS Vue and starting YTTV.

Reaction Score
Remember the old offshore radio stations? Well, i understand www.123tvnow.com might have SECN. I've never tried it, and I certainly don't endorse it, but when panic sets in at 6:59pm tonight, as Cole Porter says, "anything goes"

Reaction Score
I just went to this site, and it was live, so there might be hope. I'll have to watch from my laptop, though. Thanks.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
As of right now, NO TV for Dayton.....Radio Tomorrow on The River 105.9 FM at 6:30 or the Tunein App (Search UConn Women's Basketball) :)
The Dayton game will be streamed on the ESPN app via ESPN+, ESPN's pay for service. However, there usually is a free trial that potential new subscribers can take advantage of.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
YouTubeTV now supports Watch ESPN. I made sure before dropping PS Vue and starting YTTV.
Just curious: What made you decide to switch from PSV to YTTV?

Reaction Score
You better double check that. I found the same thing, but when I clicked on the "watch" option, it took me to the "pay here to sign up for ESPN+" page...which I did. :oops: :( :mad:

Uconnrick

Reaction Score
You better double check that. I found the same thing, but when I clicked on the "watch" option, it took me to the "pay here to sign up for ESPN+" page...which I did. :oops: :( :mad:
I'm now 6 weeks into the switch. Watch ESPN is still activated. My son has YTTV and has no issues.

Uconnrick

Reaction Score
Just curious: What made you decide to switch from PSV to YTTV?
Primarily, PSVue is shutting down early next year and YTTV is cheaper.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom