Vance Jackson Repeats as AAC ROW | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Vance Jackson Repeats as AAC ROW

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
There wouldn't be. He was released from his scholarship with no basketball implications. I wouldn't mind looking into it.
There's a lot of smoke with him. I doubt the staff will be bothering with him. Hope he gets his act together. He a good player.

Reaction Score
What I love about Vance is that he plays like a freshman, a good one a that. Just saying he never tries to overdo things or play like he is better than he is. He is also very unselfish. Hell I suspect his familiar catch and hesitation to shoot, move will dissipate by jis junior year or sooner when AG and JA our dominating the backcourt again.

Has he dunked in a game yet?

Anyway Larrier has to be sweating a little.

I am certain there is a place in the starting lineup for both Jackson and Larrier.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Jackson is great, but I think people are forgetting how Larrier played for us.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Any clues as to why KO had Vital play more minutes than Vance in the second half of the ECU game Stair?
It was mentioned inthe game that Vance had tightness in his back. Could we be headed for 5 scholly players?!!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Do we know what Nichols' eligibility situation is? If he's eligible next year I'd take him in a second.

(FWIW, a friend of mine works at UVa for the men's soccer team and the suspension was pot-related)
no way, kid has been trouble for two schools. That's the last thing we need as a program and for ollie to worry about

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
no way, kid has been trouble for two schools. That's the last thing we need as a program and for ollie to worry about
Not sure he was in trouble at Memphis. But twice at Virginia.

Reaction Score
His baptism by fire and dramatic improvement will pay big dividends in the future. Good for him.

Blessing in disguise that we're in this situation. I don't even mind taking lumps for one year while giving young guys some run and allowing them to play through the speed of the game/any mistakes. It's one of the reasons that the next couple of years look so bright.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Blessing in disguise that we're in this situation. I don't even mind taking lumps for one year while giving young guys some run and allowing them to play through the speed of the game/any mistakes. It's one of the reasons that the next couple of years look so bright.
It's a shame that 3/5 freshman are not getting the run we would like, but it has been great for Vital and Jackson. And Jalen as well. I really hope that we see a lot more out of Durham at some point this year. Cross my fingers. Next year, while I'm on the Jalen as The Guy side, Alterique will need to become integrated and a cornerstone of the team so that he is ready for the following year.

If Jalen leaves, next year becomes .... another rebuilding year (at least in the beginning).

Reaction Score
It's a shame that 3/5 freshman are not getting the run we would like, but it has been great for Vital and Jackson. And Jalen as well. I really hope that we see a lot more out of Durham at some point this year. Cross my fingers. Next year, while I'm on the Jalen as The Guy side, Alterique will need to become integrated and a cornerstone of the team so that he is ready for the following year.

If Jalen leaves, next year becomes .... another rebuilding year (at least in the beginning).

I doubt Jalen leaves this year unless it's a family situation, and I think Gilbert plays the Boat to Jalen's Napier next year.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I'm glad he's found his footing. It was looking like it might get ugly there for a while. We are winning against terrible teams but the focus amongst the younger guys is encouraging. Still need to take better shots (and make them). Every shot this team takes is an adventure, even layups and dunks.

Reaction Score
With a double double and 5 AST tonight, Vital is in the driver's seat for FOTW. How Cumberland fares tomorrow vs. Tulsa will decide it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom