Vance J | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Vance J

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
What??? Carlton has actually been worse than last year.

We've gotten more from them than we should have expected?

Just a really strange post.

Gotten what I kinda expected. I mean, in a real world, neither of them sniff the floor until Jr, maybe Sr year. They looke like junk because they aren't even ready to be the 10-15min role players they are supposed to be, never mind starters contributing significant minutes. JC is a nice 3rd center. Could fill the Chuck Okwandu role, but in a different fashion. Polley could eventually be 3 and D, but he needs to get much stronger and tougher. He'll never be quick enough for the three.

C

Chief00

Vance is a good offensive player. Always has been a,ways will be. Know he’s in much better shape at New Mexico. Didn’t guard anyone in high school or here.
Chief likes shooters and he can also rebound. Agree he doesn’t defend much or pass. The puzzling ting about Vance is his foul shooting. Agree he doesn’t get to the line much so that’s part of it but his foul shooting was 67% here and 55% this season. Very unusual for a guy who’s suppose to be good shooter to be so bad at FT’s.

Reaction Score
Chief likes shooters and he can also rebound. Agree he doesn’t defend much or pass. The puzzling ting about Vance is his foul shooting. Agree he doesn’t get to the line much so that’s part of it but his foul shooting was 67% here and 55% this season. Very unusual for a guy who’s suppose to be good shooter to be so bad at FT’s.
Vance lack of defense could be no worse than what get out of Polley. His lack foul shooting is puzzling since his stroke and form at line don’t look to be flawed in any major way. His size would be welcome on this team as Wilson and Polley can be pushed around much easier than even a freshman Vance Jackson. Still amazed at how many transfers head to New Mexico....didn’t they just get another one this past week?

Reaction Score
Vance lack of defense could be no worse than what get out of Polley. His lack foul shooting is puzzling since his stroke and form at line don’t look to be flawed in any major way. His size would be welcome on this team as Wilson and Polley can be pushed around much easier than even a freshman Vance Jackson. Still amazed at how many transfers head to New Mexico....didn’t they just get another one this past week?

Who wouldn't want to play in an arena dubbed "the Pit"?

Reaction Score
I agree that Mr. Jackson would be a welcome addition here. With that being said, he left. He transferred, which was his right. In the words of A. Whitney Brown on SNL more than 32 years ago, "I could go on and on – but there’s really no use in beating a dead horse. I mean, except for the pure joy of it." It's over.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom