Vamos Ines! | The Boneyard

Vamos Ines!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I hope she stays the full 4 years at UConn. She has already improved her game in her Freshman year. Just think how good she can become with another 3 years of playing under Geno, CD, Jamelle, and Morgan. Does anyone know who the two new coaches will be this season?

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I was not aware there will be two new coaches.

Reaction Score
To unswerve this thread, let me just say that I have high hopes for Inês. She has the most important quality: a fighter’s heart.
When we had trouble with the press early in the season Ines came in and dribble thru the other team. I was surprised that we didn't see her in the Ohio State game. She is also a good 3 point shooter.

Reaction Score
I hope she stays the full 4 years at UConn. She has already improved her game in her Freshman year. Just think how good she can become with another 3 years of playing under Geno, CD, Jamelle, and Morgan. Does anyone know who the two new coaches will be this season?
Just like the walk on we had a few years back (I apologize but her name escapes me at the moment) Ines should take her year learning how to play UConn basketball and go to a school, become a productive player and get meaningful minutes. She is not a bad player but she will not even see mop up time as the fourth point guard. Players may love a school but I think she also wants to, and is capable of playing.

Reaction Score
I really like Inês (notice the little hat thingy over the "e"). She is a very serviceable guard. She gave UConn good minutes when she was in the game last year. I was amused to see her and Nika in the game at the same time. Unfortunately UConn is guard heavy (pre-season, on paper). She may get more minutes next year, she deserves it, but I don't see her breaking into the guard rotation. If she does, I will be one of her cheerleaders. Nice kid who won the lottery...

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Just like the walk on we had a few years back (I apologize but her name escapes me at the moment) Ines should take her year learning how to play UConn basketball and go to a school, become a productive player and get meaningful minutes. She is not a bad player but she will not even see mop up time as the fourth point guard. Players may love a school but I think she also wants to, and is capable of playing.
I believe that you are thinking Autumn Chassion, she played for Xavier University of Louisiana in New Orleans. She was a Junior and played in 23 games in the 22-23 season with her last game being on 2/16, I don't know if she is still with the team or not. I believe that Ines is a much better player then Autumn was as a Freshman and will stay with the Huskies for at least another year.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom