Value Tickets | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Value Tickets

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Let’s assume it had to do with the geniuses that run the XL Center being their clueless inflexible selves.

Why? Counting last game, UConn is playing 4 Gampel midweek games, three of which while the XL is open. This was UConn's choice.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Before we ST holders complain, look at where the value tickets are. They're crappy seats at the top of the XL in the corners.

I agree. I want the building as filled as possible. That some might pay a few bucks less for a given game is the price I freely accept for being a good fan. Plus we get to attend the season ticket reception next month.

Reaction Score
Why? Counting last game, UConn is playing 4 Gampel midweek games, three of which while the XL is open. This was UConn's choice.
could be a financial decision given the additional costs to play at XL

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Plus we get to attend the season ticket reception next month.

Its going to be like a fan version of an AA meeting.

Reaction Score
Look. I've asked for this. It's the right thing to do. I've heard people getting on the AD for this. So they did it.

So I just bought a lot of tickets. They do the right thing, i'll be there. If the team blows and they don't - i won't. Not an unfair exchange.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
We have had season tickets since 1988. I have never been more upset. They knew that they were going to struggle this year. Why not just give season ticket holders the tickets for $15?
Has happened many times recently for FB season tix holders.

The athletic department needs revenue - cutting the price of season tickets is cutting the guaranteed income for the athletic department.

The non season ticket holder is only coming if the product competes and is good.

Only way to get any fans into these arenas is these offers.

Reaction Score
Has happened many times recently for FB season tix holders.

The athletic department needs revenue - cutting the price of season tickets is cutting the guaranteed income for the athletic department.

The non season ticket holder is only coming if the product competes and is good.

Only way to get any fans into these arenas is these offers.
I get what your saying but what I have heard from most people is they aren’t going to renew at these prices. So if they keep the same prices they are going to be costing themselves.

Reaction Score
Looks like all games but Villanova now have value seats and kids tickets for under $15 each. You can get 2 tickets to Cinci. for 31 dollars. As a season ticket holder, thanks again AD!
including the contribution for club points, the seat price is much more than the face value on the ticket.

Reaction Score
including the contribution for club points, the seat price is much more than the face value on the ticket.
80% of the contribution which was deductible under the old law will no longer be deductible under the new tax law

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It’s amazing how few people get this.

It’s this mindset that has eroded the season ticket base to rock bottom.

They don’t look as though they will ever learn.

Reaction Score
Just bought SMU and Cincinnati

If anyone is still looking for Cincinnati ticket, there is only like 4 left in section 13

Is was sold out/unavailable last week when I looked, so I'm not sure if they will continue to release additional value tickets

Reaction Score
Just bought SMU and Cincinnati

If anyone is still looking for Cincinnati ticket, there is only like 4 left in section 13

Is was sold out/unavailable last week when I looked, so I'm not sure if they will continue to release additional value tickets
Looks like they just added more. I would say they have 50 tickets now.

Reaction Score
Wonder what happens to our attendance if we were ever 8-20 or had the death penalty...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom