OT: - Valdez v. Berchelt | The Boneyard

OT: Valdez v. Berchelt

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Brutal one punch KO by Valdez to finish the fight.

Real probability Berchelt has no memory beyond 4th round.

Fighters weighed in a 130 and Berchelt today weighed 146.

All the late money broke for Valdez but he was still a big underdog.

Speed kills and Valdez was faster on his feet and his hands were faster all-night.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
I had predicted Berchelt via KO but wow, that was a crazy fight - premium entertainment. I couldn’t believe Berchelt made it out of the fourth and even turned the tides temporarily in the middle rounds. Just the performance of a lifetime from Valdez. Boxed beautifully and timed some huge shots perfectly. This fight probably should’ve been stopped after the 10t. I sure hope Berchelt is ok. Some exciting matchups to make at 130 lbs with Shakur, G Davis, Loma and winner of Frampton-Herring..

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Brutal one punch KO by Valdez to finish the fight.

Real probability Berchelt has no memory beyond 4th round.

Fighters weighed in a 130 and Berchelt today weighed 146.

All the late money broke for Valdez but he was still a big underdog.

Speed kills and Valdez was faster on his feet and his hands were faster all-night.

Gave up like 30% of his purse for coming in overweight and getting one punched too, no?

Reaction Score
I had predicted Berchelt via KO but wow, that was a crazy fight - premium entertainment. I couldn’t believe Berchelt made it out of the fourth and even turned the tides temporarily in the middle rounds. Just the performance of a lifetime from Valdez. Boxed beautifully and timed some huge shots perfectly. This fight probably should’ve been stopped after the 10t. I sure hope Berchelt is ok. Some exciting matchups to make at 130 lbs with Shakur, G Davis, Loma and winner of Frampton-Herring..
Shakur is the truth. All this talk about Haney, Tank, Teo but the real superstar is Shakur. Hes going to beat all those guys. That kid is absolutely special.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Gave up like 30% of his purse for coming in overweight and getting one punched too, no?
Nah, Berchelt made weight. He’s a huge super featherweight though and there was much speculation that he was weight drained. I imagine he might consider a move up to 135 whenever he’s ready to compete again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom