UUUUUU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UUUUUU

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Can't finish it because it says U O. 88 is right it is funny. Still better to restart.

IMHO
the plot, so far...
we've managed, after a few stumbles, fumbles, and bumbles, to get to, in proper order, the letters u,c,o,n,n, and now just awaiting the final component, which will force the mojo hotwire into that great outlet in the sky.
again, someone just

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
the plot, so far...
we've managed, after a few stumbles, fumbles, and bumbles, to get to, in proper order, the letters u,c,o,n,n, and now just awaiting the final component, which will force the mojo hotwire into that great outlet in the sky.
again, someone just

I defer to the posters who typically participate in this thread to make the call. Though ultimately it is Austin's decision.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I defer to the posters who typically participate in this thread to make the call. Though ultimately it is Austin's decision.
another missed chance....
let's review, shall we? post's:
8,9,10,11, and 15 spell, and in correct order, the matter at hand, soooooooooooooooooo,
all that is needed now, to light the inferno is........?

and i only liked ur post to be nice, as i highly reject the part aboot starting over.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
another missed chance....
let's review, shall we? post's:
8,9,10,11, and 15 spell, and in correct order, the matter at hand, soooooooooooooooooo,
all that is needed now, to light the inferno is........?

and i only liked ur post to be nice, as i highly reject the part aboot starting over.
Messing up the U C O N N thread is the BY version of missing a lay up.

But whatever.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Oh man I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. @Vuce and I each posted a 'c' at the same time, with mine just a second before his. When I saw his I deleted mine; and in the meantime he changed his to an 'o.'

Come to think of it, it was somewhat reminiscent of one of our offensive sets of late.

You and @Vuce have perfectly captured our hot potato, nobody wants to shoot until the clock runs down offense.

I think maybe the Scorpion hot sauce is called for here.

Reaction Score
for all of you tempting the wrath of whatever from high atop the thing, go outside turn around 3 times and spit, and curse. what the h*ll's the matter with you people.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
for all of you tempting the wrath of whatever from high atop the thing, go outside turn around 3 times and spit, and curse. what the h*ll's the matter with you people.

I have not broken out the Lagavulin the last two games and the results show. So it will be in the glass at tip tonight. The mojo needs peat.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I have not broken out the Lagavulin the last two games and the results show. So it will be in the glass at tip tonight. The mojo needs peat.
I can do that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom