Utah - Utah St | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Utah - Utah St

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
great celly by the utah st fanbase. must be very cool for them...

Reaction Score
Danny ... I am usually open minded about this LEAGUE formation. To my detriment ... I think we need to face facts & accept that this conference is ours. And, I love being in lots of markets that will give us breadth & exposure as ... as 12 year old D1a program.

But NO ... on Utah State. NOOOOO. I have been to Logan, Utah. Broke down in my Audi actually & stayed there longer than I want to reveal. It's NOT a market this group needs to be looking at. I got you on Teams. I am with you that the WEST is an opportunity. But NEVER Logan, Utah. We Got Reno or Las Vegas ... if we fail with or BYU.

Agreed. We need to get BYU. If not BYU, we need to look at and Fresno State. I think San Jose State has great potential if they ever get good and they can strike a deal to play some big games at the brand new 49ers stadium. However, BE needs to look at two CA schools. Fresno State is a sleeping giant. They got a great fanbase, a great recruiting area and they are an instant rival to both Boise State and SDSU.

One thing is that there are a ton of opportunities for growth out here in the West. With only PAC-12 as the main competitor, BE can carve out a niche out here. Also, west coast is similar to east coast with its pro teams in big markets etc. While there is huge college FB culture gap between the NE and the deep south, there isn't much between east and west coasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom