Using vpn | The Boneyard

Using vpn

Reaction Score
Tried signing up for fubutv, but would not allow through vpn. Any suggestions?

Reaction Score
I need to turn off my VPN when watching Netflix, Hulu, Disney plus, HBO MAX, so maybe it's the same with Fubutv

Reaction Score
I need to turn off my VPN when watching Netflix, Hulu, Disney plus, HBO MAX, so maybe it's the same with Fubutv

Yes. They have to verify your geographical location so you can’t use a vpn or any kind of proxy.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Same holds true for Amazon Prime. Gotta turn the vpn off.

Reaction Score
But not with youtube tv. They request location verification, but does not require turning off the vpn.

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score

Not All VPN's are not created equal... Some work better than others at getting around Geo-restrictions...
And that can change from week to week... :)

Reaction Score
Tried signing up for fubutv, but would not allow through vpn. Any suggestions?

No suggestions here but question. Any particular reason you want to sign up with FuboTV through VPN?

FuboTV does carry SNY channel (is this the reason?), what I don't know if SNY is only available in the Tri-State + PA area (Quad-State area?) Are you by chance outside the SNY's market area and want to sign up via VPN to show you're in CT, NY, NJ...etc.

Would appreciate to find out if anyone outside the SNY market area does have FuboTV and whether SNY is available through FuboTV...for future considerations. Thanks in advance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom