USF's Laksa shooting like Lou | The Boneyard

USF's Laksa shooting like Lou

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kitija was 5th in the nation in scoring before tonight's win over Southern, in which she tallied 40 points. From the arc, she shot 11-12. Impressive! She also had 6 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, and 3 blocks.

She should be unanimous All-Conference and maybe (?) the AAC POY.

Southern vs. South Florida - Box Score - December 15, 2017 - ESPN

Reaction Score
Kitija was 5th in the nation in scoring before tonight's win over Southern, in which she tallied 40 points. From the arc, she shot 11-12. Impressive! She also had 6 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, and 3 blocks.

She should be unanimous All-Conference and maybe (?) the AAC POY.

Southern vs. South Florida - Box Score - December 15, 2017 - ESPN
Great Game by Kitija... she is normally a joy to watch. I got my Masters Degree at USF, so that's my "2nd favorite" WBB Team. And... I suspect Kitija could well be AAC player of the week, but it may be a little early to make the call on the Unanimous All Conference, and POY...

USFMB

Full of the Bulls
Reaction Score
Laksa also did not play in 4th quarter. The all time USF record for a game is 44 points, which she probably could have surpassed.

BTW, our transfer A Rader just became eligible and she went 3-3 from beyond the arc. Too bad we didn't have her against Oklahoma.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Laksa has an incredibly quick release from the arc with the ability to knock down shots even when she’s not squared up, similar to Steph Curry.

Reaction Score
Great Game by Kitija... she is normally a joy to watch. I got my Masters Degree at USF, so that's my "2nd favorite" WBB Team. And... I suspect Kitija could well be AAC player of the week, but it may be a little early to make the call on the Unanimous All Conference, and POY...
I believe there are a number of women college BB players who have great accuracy from three point range. The difference occurs when you have a hand in your face. Uconn's great defensive play often negates great shooters. And our great offense finds open shots for one ( of now several ) great shooters ( Lou, Kia, Danger and maybe Megan ).

Reaction Score
Look at USF's schedule. Last night they played Southern. They've played one tough team - Notre Dame. They have Ohio State later in the schedule; however, without UConn their schedule isn't all that difficult. AAC Player of the Year. You have to be kidding. UConn has much better players than Laksa. UConn has never let Laksa go off, and they will not let her go off again,

Reaction Score
Look at USF's schedule. Last night they played Southern. They've played one tough team - Notre Dame. They have Ohio State later in the schedule; however, without UConn their schedule isn't all that difficult. AAC Player of the Year. You have to be kidding. UConn has much better players than Laksa. UConn has never let Laksa go off, and they will not let her go off again,

Agreed. If I had to pick that today...Danger all the way

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom