Usf vs Houston | The Boneyard

Usf vs Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Game doesn't matter to us but I figured we could use a little cheering up around here,think our drubbing was bad at the hands of UCF? wait till this score shows up on the bottom line Sat! Lmfao! Man I feel good already and I'm a week away from Louisville tailgate and our 1st victory.

Reaction Score
Saw some of Cinci vs Memphis last night. Memphis was very fast on defense and their QB was ahead of ours. Watching the other offenses in the conference function at a much higher level than ours we will be lucky to win a game. Bortles is good but how many passes did he have to fit in. It looked like a Thursday passing practice out there. We are going to need some vast improvement in alot of areas to get a win. Memphis is not a sure thing.

Reaction Score
Saw some of Cinci vs Memphis last night. Memphis was very fast on defense and their QB was ahead of ours. Watching the other offenses in the conference function at a much higher level than ours we will be lucky to win a game. Bortles is good but how many passes did he have to fit in. It looked like a Thursday passing practice out there. We are going to need some vast improvement in alot of areas to get a win. Memphis is not a sure thing.

Memphis is probably looking at UConn as a sure thing.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Memphis is probably looking at UConn as a sure thing.

The troll outs himself yet again.

Isn't this tiring for you or are you really that easily amused?

Reaction Score
Yup, hopefully ours will be one of them.

Time will tell. Boyle (#25 5.7) was actually rated slightly higher than both O'Korn (#31 5.7) and White (5.5) coming out of HS.

FWIW - Kyle Shafenacker was one of O'Korn's O-linemen.

Reaction Score
Yup, hopefully ours will be one of them.

hopefully we can keep up in this arms race... sorry. The chaos of our season puts Boyle at a disadvantage right now compared to the others who have coaching staffs that have a consistant plan of where they are going. Cochran did a good job of getting the ball out at UCF and was more accurate. Gotta get Boyle some short to midrange throws to build the confidence before we are going deep. If he's off again I would put CC in earlier.

Reaction Score
hopefully we can keep up in this arms race... sorry. The chaos of our season puts Boyle at a disadvantage right now compared to the others who have coaching staffs that have a consistant plan of where they are going. Cochran did a good job of getting the ball out at UCF and was more accurate. Gotta get Boyle some short to midrange throws to build the confidence before we are going deep. If he's off again I would put CC in earlier.

I agree, hopefully Boyle learned something from Cochran, those quick hitters are the only was to stop the Blitz Barrage we have been seeing. Cochran looked polished in his brief appearance, I don't think he made any bad decisions.

Reaction Score
Game doesn't matter to us but I figured we could use a little cheering up around here,think our drubbing was bad at the hands of UCF? wait till this score shows up on the bottom line Sat! Lmfao! Man I feel good already and I'm a week away from Louisville tailgate and our 1st victory.

From an aspect of establishing dominant teams, Houston's win was important to the AAC. They face UCF, Louisville and Cincy in next three weeks. Personally want to see them run
Louisville and CINCY out of the stadium and they have the Offense to do it. Houston's only loss was a 47 -46 loss to BYU. If we were better, our game with Louisville could be viewed as a "trap"
game...

Reaction Score
Why was last night's game played at the Texans stadium?

Reaction Score
Talking of BYU and Houston.

When they played each other, both ran over 100 plays.

Watched portions of BYU-Boise last week. BYU ran a play every 18 seconds +/- according to commentators.

They are UConns oppening opponent next year at the Rent.

1) What an awkward initiation for UConns new coach

2) If it weren't for the idiots running the BE, could you imagine what an FB conference with the likes of Boise, BYU, SMU, Houston, UCF, Cincinnatti, WVU, TCU, Louisville, Rutgers, UConn, Pittsburg, Temple, ECU, USF, Syracuse may have been like? (In theory, I'm assuming (a) BEFB breaks from BEBB (b)defections over last four years don't happen, (c) BEFB expands to become first super 16 team conference.(d) BYU agrees to join (e) TCU, Boise don't defect before joining) Very strong FB conference, lead by red teams........with blue teams elevating their play by osmosis.

3). I know I'm dreaming, but I wish 5-6 years ago someone had the guts to "slam dunk" BE leadership in a garbage disposal.

In any case, I'm not too sure the AAC is going to be the "garbage heap" to the extent most were postulating. The league does to appear to have to very good young, up and coming QB's and programs

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Watched most of the USF/Houston game last night and while Houston's offense is absolutely explosive, I'm not in love with their D and football intelligence and discipline. I'm not saying UCONN would beat them, but a team with a frustrating game plan like USF engineered last night should be able to beat them. Clock management, physical running game and a dink and dunk passing game seemed to have give them fits last night. Maybe they just had a bad game last night, but colour me unimpressed with their AAC title hopes. I think both UCF and Louisville are better this season.

Reaction Score
The troll outs himself yet again.

Isn't this tiring for you or are you really that easily amused?

Are you really so blind that you cannot face the truth about this years football team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom