USF Shoot around | The Boneyard

USF Shoot around

Reaction Score
I have tickets to the UConn - USF Game in Tampa .I would like some information. I would like to go to the UConn shoot around.Will we be allowed into the Gym to see them? What time would you suspect the shoot around would be . We were in the Hotel where the team stayed last year and they left on a charter bus about 5 PM for the 5 min ride to the court, game time 7 pm. Geno spent a few hours tanning pool side . He will not be poolside this year.We met many of the Ladies who were mostly in their rooms. I have a few tickets to other USF (free to a few who ask) .4 seats behind visitor bench at foul line.I am going to USF vs OHIO STATE and USF vs Cincinnati. others on the USF are available.

Reaction Score
I doubt that you will be allowed to watch the UConn shot around. I've never tried, but it does seem unlikely.

Reaction Score
Several years ago when I went to buy a walk-up ticket at the Sundome the day before the game,
I noticed that UConn was practicing at the time. I walked in and sat down to watch, but after
about 5 minutes one of the managers came over and said I had to leave. So I'm guessing the
answer to your question is NO.

Reaction Score
My Guests flight got cancelled for Sat Night at USF. I have a (1)ticket available for sect 114 one row behind UConn bench at the Free Throw line . Anyone need a Ticket?Make an offer .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom