USF....hahaha | The Boneyard

USF....hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
This game shows just how poor of a team we are. You have this team down by 10 without their best big man on the road and you can't beat them soundly.

You continue to turn the ball over 6 straight times down the court vs this team?!...lack of effort and focus is what does us in. We have yet to put a full game together all year as far as I'm concerned

Win or lose this game is another example of how flawed we truly are. Why I have to worry about us pulling out anhome game vs USF is beyond me...shameful

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
What I want to know is, who is this Kevin Ali fellow, and why is he watching the game???

Reaction Score
What I want to know is, who is this Kevin Ali fellow, and why is he watching the game???

He is the coach of the defending NATIONAL CHAMPIONS.
And according to you consistent vapid posts, you are a know nothing internet DICK.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
He is the coach of the defending NATIONAL CHAMPIONS.
And according to you consistent vapid posts, you are a know nothing internet DICK.
I guess you aren't watching the game and hearing the announcers pronouncing his name Ali....I'll be expecting your apology in 5, 4. 3, 2, 1....

Reaction Score
Seriously this thread is a total waste of space. If you have nothing more to say just practice STFU.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
1999.2004.2011 said:
We just won by double digits...
we didn't cover though.

Reaction Score
1999.2004.2011 said:
We just won by double digits...

The OP had a point at the time. We were struggling and they cut the lead down to three and we looked like total crap throwing the ball away all over the place. Then Boatright did a Napier and decided that it was time to stop facilitating, and Brimah locked down everything at the other end. This is why I almost think that the board should be locked so no new threads can be started mid game. Have a game thread, and if you want to have a snit - even if the team deserves it - it can be buried in the middle of a game thread.

Too much effort for the admins, so I don't mean that seriously, but it's tiresome seeing new threads devoted to how much we suck when the game is still going on.

Reaction Score
The OP had a point at the time. We were struggling and they cut the lead down to three and we looked like total crap throwing the ball away all over the place. Then Boatright did a Napier and decided that it was time to stop facilitating, and Brimah locked down everything at the other end. This is why I almost think that the board should be locked so no new threads can be started mid game. Have a game thread, and if you want to have a snit - even if the team deserves it - it can be buried in the middle of a game thread.

Too much effort for the admins, so I don't mean that seriously, but it's tiresome seeing new threads devoted to how much we suck when the game is still going on.

The only thing worse than an unmoderated board is an over moderated board. Just surf around a bit. Look at message boards everywhere and you will see that they are a place for venting, mindless or otherwise, as much as they are for anything else. It's simply the way things are today. Locking the board and the like would be stupid and could do as much to kill a site as save it in my opinion. To me, the real solution is to either not open these threads, or if you do, don't respond to them. They will vanish pretty quickly then. If the thread is offensive or if it violates the terms of the site then it should go. But if it is just bitching? Well, life, and these games aren't all sunshine so it's to be expected that people are going to be angry at times.

Anyway, that's the end of my rant.

Reaction Score
I guess you aren't watching the game and hearing the announcers pronouncing his name Ali....I'll be expecting your apology in 5, 4. 3, 2, 1....

Thought you were disrespecting KO and his coaching style.
So you heard something stupid and just chose to repeat the stupidity. OK ;)

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Thought you were disrespecting KO and his coaching style.
So you heard something stupid and just chose to repeat the stupidity. OK ;)
Just found it baffling that announcers can't get the name of the coach that just won the national championship right and figured people would understand my sarcasm. One guy also said 'Grifey' and another mentioned the player losses we had such as Shabazz, Daniels....and Samuel.. (think he meant Kromah). I semi-accept your apology. I was about to tell you to change your username to Catf#&ker but now I don't need to..... :) Actually, if it refered to the Kentucky Wildcats, Catf#&ker would be a great username.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom