USF attendance problem? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

USF attendance problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It looks even emptier than that on TV. The end zone has fans but the field seats look 20% full, tops. It is hard to believe 16K attendance.

Reaction Score

I understand weather conditions are less than optimal, but damn that looks pathetic. For the life of me I can't understand why so many schools are investigating adding 1A Football, when nobody outside of the players' families give a s*** about actually attending the games. Why the Hell do you want to pay 85 scholarships with potential full cost of attendance stipends included, build or lease facilities, and pay coaches?If you are in The MAC, Sunbelt, or wherever you are hemmoraging money for the right to be some SEC or B1G's OOC warm up game? I actually feel bad for the kids playing this game.

Reaction Score
hahahahahaha. What? There were maybe 16-18k there, no?

They (Tampa Sports Authority) will announce turnstile count tommorow. That's "distributed" I believe.

Reaction Score
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers rule Tampa for the most sports team interest by its residents, despite not being very good most years. Lightning, a distant 2nd. Tampa does not support the Rays much either. There are always more Red Sox fans at Tropicana Field than Rays fans for all their MLB games there. Boston's fans come in and literally take over The Trop for all the Rays- Red Sox games that are played there. USF is mostly a commuter school, and it plays its football games miles away from its campus, in an area where some fabulous beaches are close nearby, and where there are lots of appealing other things to do on the weekends besides taking in an AAC matchup college level football game at the Bucs field, miles from the USF campus.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Where were they hiding--is there like a secret tunnel under the stadium with hot babes and booze?

That could have been right. It doesn't help them that they play in an NFL stadium and its all chairbacks not bleachers. The Rent the chairback sections always look worse than the rest of the stadium

Reaction Score
Does the Rent look that bad when games are shown on TV? Those crowd shots last night were embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom