USC Gamecocks 2024-25 Season: Part Two | Page 9 | The Boneyard

USC Gamecocks 2024-25 Season: Part Two

Reaction Score
After watching Ionescu’s performance in the past 2 finals (and the 2019 Final Four), I’m ready to retroactively anoint the 2020 South Carolina squad as champions of the non-existent tournament. Congrats on another title for Dawn and Co!
Waive the garnet banner high gals

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Well it’s about time you finally came around.

;)
I will say, at the time I was pretty firmly in the Oregon > SC group, but watching the relevant players perform in big moments and seeing Dawn's success compared to Graves over the last 4 years, I'd probably bet differently today. I still feel robbed though, that would've been one of the most exciting tournaments ever.

12au

Baylor WBB
Reaction Score
I felt bed not learning the 3/4 one seeds. Baylor? Maryland? UConn? Louisville? MsSt?&
There was a clear top-3 all year. South Carolina-Oregon-Baylor (in some order). Number 4 was a turnstile.

Baylor did lose to Iowa St right before season was canceled. The last poll was before that I think.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
There was a clear top-3 all year. South Carolina-Oregon-Baylor (in some order). Number 4 was a turnstile.

Baylor did lose to Iowa St right before season was canceled. The last poll was before that I think.
Number 4 was projected to be Maryland with Louisville as the 2 in that regional. Maryland was red hot entering the tournament and had a solid roster, though Maryland had a propensity to bow out early in the tournament the previous 3-4 years (and following couple of years).

The top 3 teams (Baylor/Oregon/SC) effectively had home regionals and would’ve been massive favorites to get to the final four.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Single-game tickets went on sale this morning, and the cheapest available for UConn-South Carolina is up to $160. Wonder if it's a ticket broker thing, because there are $30 tickets available for the Texas game and $40 for LSU.

What about for the Duke game? Yall are lucky I can't attend.
Waive the garnet banner high gals

Burgundy

Reaction Score
What about for the Duke game? Yall are lucky I can't attend.

Burgundy
Duke tickets are going for $25. I suspect the fact it's a Thursday at 9 p.m. keeps the price a little lower. Ticket brokers haven't bought the Duke tickets like they apparently have for the UConn and LSU games. Only resell tickets are listed for those games on Ticketmaster.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Looks like we could sell out the following ROAD games which show limited ticket availablity
Ole Miss
Bama
Miss State
Clemson
UCLA (at high prices!)
Mizzou

Surprisingly, there appear to be a large number of tickets for our game at Texas

Reaction Score
Looks like we could sell out the following ROAD games which show limited ticket availablity
Ole Miss
Bama
Miss State
Clemson
UCLA (at high prices!)
Mizzou

Surprisingly, there appear to be a large number of tickets for our game at Texas
That's probably because the game at Texas occurs on the same day as the Superbowl. Knowing how Texans prioritize football, I bet it won't be as hot of a ticket as any other day of the year.

Reaction Score
Going back to scrimmage - Dawn played super big lineups most of the fourth quarter.

Tac, Feagin, Edwards looked especially good.

Walker, Dauda, Kitts was also thrown out there.

Had Raven and Bree in backcourt for most of it.

This makes a lot of sense for playing tone purposes. It is an interesting idea to throw out there otherwise.

I think most teams should instantly zone this but could be effective.

Reaction Score
That's probably because the game at Texas occurs on the same day as the Superbowl. Knowing how Texans prioritize football, I bet it won't be as hot of a ticket as any other day of the year.
We have had Gameday in Columbia for 2 of the last 3 Super Bowls And they were both sell-outs. If this game is as important as I think it will be it will sell out too. I’ll be there.

Reaction Score
This has to be a joke, right?
It’s a joke but it’s true. Burgundy is a major vine growing region of France and about 80 of the wine it produces is white wine made from Chardonnay. The smaller amount of red is made from Pinot noir

Reaction Score
1729799668307.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom