USC #1 & #2 | Page 9 | The Boneyard

USC #1 & #2

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Confused Girl What GIF by Identity

Who spit in your Cheerios this morning?
Some freaking gamecock fan, I suppose.

(I actually don't like Cheerios that much, really don't eat them.)

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Nope, not in this world. USC is USC.

Now granted you can say whatever screwed up thing you want to say. You can say the S. Carolina are the hippos, or that S. Carolina fans are the stupidest fans on earth, but that doesn't make it so.

(we know TN has the stupidest fans on earth :rolleyes: )
Rolls Eyes Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
That's fine, USC can be U$C, USC can be SoCal. What can't be though.....S. Carolina ain't USC. USC is USC.
That is your swipe at South Carolina? That's the best you got.....who is the real USC? Most people nationally use South Carolina and that is who they are. The national media distinguishes the schools by name. They call Texas, Texas...they call Michigan, Michigan....they call some teams by the letters like BYU and a few others but you seem to think it's an insult for South Carolina to use USC but not a word about Tennessee calling themselves UT and not arguing that Texas is really UT. It's just a childish swipe than means literally nothing. Be better than that. Geez.....

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
That is your swipe at South Carolina? That's the best you got.....who is the real USC? Most people nationally use South Carolina and that is who they are. The national media distinguishes the schools by name. They call Texas, Texas...they call Michigan, Michigan....they call some teams by the letters like BYU and a few others but you seem to think it's an insult for South Carolina to use USC but not a word about Tennessee calling themselves UT and not arguing that Texas is really UT. It's just a childish swipe than means literally nothing. Be better than that. Geez.....
Yeah, you probably don't want to jump into the middle of stuff without a clue as to what's going on.

Reaction Score
on the topic of SoCal being #1, I don’t think that’s happening. No way S. Car isn’t #1 in the preseason. I’d say SoCal falls in the 4-5 zone because teams like ND, Texas, and UCONN are probably going to be ranked ahead.

I’d say:
S Car
ND
UConn
Tex
SoCal

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads