USAB stats added to the per-40 spreadsheet | The Boneyard

USAB stats added to the per-40 spreadsheet

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Note that the version I uploaded has the Exhibition tab topmost, with USAB selected as the only opponent, so that the view is of just what happened yesterday. Note also that the minutes for the players only added up to 199, but I left the total minutes at 200.

It took some searching to find a box score -- wonder why?

Download the spreadsheet here.

Again, a very good effort put forth by the ladies, especially the defense for the first 30 minutes.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Just a question - I have always supposed that exhibition/preseason games would not included in your 'total' spreadsheets as the way the team is coached and the competition is so different from in season and post season. Did you really include this in the totals?

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Just a question - I have always supposed that exhibition/preseason games would not included in your 'total' spreadsheets as the way the team is coached and the competition is so different from in season and post season. Did you really include this in the totals?

No. The exhibition games are totaled on the "Exhibition" tab and the data for the exhibition games are at the bottom of that tab. You can select to see totals for particular game(s) using the "Opponent" drop-down list at the top of the page.

Non-exhibition games are totaled on the "Per-40" tab and their data are on the "Detail" tab.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom