USA Today: Q and A w KO | The Boneyard

USA Today: Q and A w KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Even in this midst of the realignment mire, I feel so damn lucky to be a UConn basketball fan. I was 8 years old when Tate hit the shot. All I've ever really known is the success of this program under Calhoun. I couldn't have wished for a better successor. A hometown guy whose greatest strength is his genuine passion for life and improving the lives of those around him. A guy who is granted his basketball authority through 13 years of perseverance at the highest level.

When I see posts like this about KO interviews in the media, I drop whatever else is going on to absorb every word.

Getting a KO after a JC, a Bazz after a Kemba, doesn't seem fair. I'm thankful for it.

U

UCONNfan1

Loved his comments in Brimah. Called the kid a sponge, and that he's got so much potential. Blossoming in front of our eyes, indeed...

Reaction Score
Why hello Ms. Auerbach.

0db58ce8c30f6fffd28139b52fdb8aa2.jpeg

Reaction Score
Great read. Love to see the respect for Bazz.
When they where asking KO about the shot, it brought me back to it. I really, I mean REALLY, had no doubt it was going in. I can't really say why but there wasn't even the smallest doubt. I did have to wait a second to hear that he got it off in time. But there was no question that mfkr was in.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Every article, there's a new favorite Ollie quote.
"I like to get into a defensive stance when we need a big stop. I want to be that sixth man on the court. I wish I could run on that court."

"We don't want to meet expectations. We want to exceed expectations."

Reaction Score
Great read. Love to see the respect for Bazz.
When they where asking KO about the shot, it brought me back to it. I really, I mean REALLY, had no doubt it was going in. I can't really say why but there wasn't even the smallest doubt. I did have to wait a second to hear that he got it off in time. But there was no question that mfkr was in.
I think KO also knew it was going in. I watched the replay because I wanted to see his reaction. Ricky Moore was running off the bench in a frenzy while KO was cool as a cucumber.....just a subtle fist pump....kind of Jordanesque.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits