USA Olympic 3 x 3 Training Camp 4 UConn Alumni | The Boneyard

USA Olympic 3 x 3 Training Camp 4 UConn Alumni

Reaction Score
I can see the team being Plum, Cloud, Pheesa & Dolson.

I’m hoping Lou can get one of those spots since she’s the best pure shooter out of the bunch, but discrediting Plum’s ability & Cloud’s WNBA 1st Team All-Defense will be tough. Good luck to our Huskies!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Taking part in the women’s training camp will be: Cierra Burdick (University of Tennessee ‘2015/Charlotte, N.C.); Layshia Clarendon (Connecticut Sun/San Bernadino, Calif.); Natasha Cloud (Washington Mystics/Broomall, Pa.); Napheesa Collier (Minnesota Lynx/O'Fallon, Mo.); Stefanie Dolson (Chicago Sky/Port Jervis, N.Y.); Kelly Faris (University of Connecticut ‘2013/Plainfield, Ind.); Allisha Gray (Dallas Wings/Sandersville, Ga.); Linnae Harper (Chicago Sky/Chicago, Ill.); Kelsey Plum (Las Vegas Aces/Poway, Calif.); Katie Lou Samuelson (Chicago Sky/Huntington Beach, Calif.); Jackie Young (Las Vegas Aces/Princeton, Ind.).

I think Kelly is a serious long shot, and I'm not sure the 3x3 favors bigs who aren't uber-athletic. But... I could see a team of Plum, Young, Pheesa and Lou...

Burdick and Faris aren't on any current rosters for the WNBA so I think their chances are slim. But all the players are solid. Clarendon and Gray have been on USA senior teams before, and Cloud has been doing really well in the WNBA...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom