USA: Griner adds new dimension | The Boneyard

USA: Griner adds new dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
“Geno is a great coach,” Griner said. “He's a tough coach. He pushes you. He expects nothing but the best and more. I learned that over years in watching him coach and being in practice with him, so I'm just happy to be here with him and be able to be coached by him.”

LINK

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Thanks - there is also an 'additional quotes' link on that page that is well work reading.

Reaction Score
Haha - DT included Maya in her comments when asked about the young players on the team, and qualified it, "she’s still pretty young."

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
So cool. I am looking forward to tomorrow's game

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I am excited about BG being pushed by Geno. I think that we may see BG perform at her highest level ever under Geno's guidance.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I am excited about BG being pushed by Geno. I think that we may see BG perform at her highest level ever under Geno's guidance.
Would agree if she had the full month of prep the non-finals players had. I think she is going to learn a lot, but may not be able to take it into her game in such a short period.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Would agree if she had the full month of prep the non-finals players had. I think she is going to learn a lot, but may not be able to take it into her game in such a short period.

I've always said, a little bit of Geno goes a long way. He will teach her more in a couple of weeks than she can imagine. I think he will pick up on nuances that maybe no other coach will detect. It will benefit him down the road when the Olympics roll around.

Reaction Score
I've always said, a little bit of Geno goes a long way. He will teach her more in a couple of weeks than she can imagine. I think he will pick up on nuances that maybe no other coach will detect. It will benefit him down the road when the Olympics roll around.
Geno's been thinking about Brittney for a long time. He already knows what he wants to accomplish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom