USA/Grenada is on TNT tonight at 8. | The Boneyard

USA/Grenada is on TNT tonight at 8.

Reaction Score
Just in case you wanted a break from basketball. It's not a friendly. This is a CONCACAF Nations League group stage game. I expect our "A" line up will start. And there is a trophy at the end of the trail. We should win, should. But it is an away game and we have struggled in those.

Reaction Score
No struggle, they scored early and often. Two goals off set pieces was good to see. The all new back line was never really tested. Both Scalley and Reynolds on the left and right looked okay the center of the line seemed susupect.

Pulisic a goal, two assists, a hand in a one or two more, best player on pitch. Two goals, one sensational for McKennie, two for Pepi although he could have had more, Aronson and Zendajas, who was active and dangerous is 30 minutes work, also scored.

All the goals are videoed here in espanol.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Just in case you wanted a break from basketball. It's not a friendly. This is a CONCACAF Nations League group stage game. I expect our "A" line up will start. And there is a trophy at the end of the trail. We should win, should. But it is an away game and we have struggled in those.

LOL - fat chance there!

Reaction Score
No struggle, they scored early and often. Two goals off set pieces was good to see. The all new back line was never really tested. Both Scalley and Reynolds on the left and right looked okay the center of the line seemed susupect.

Pulisic a goal, two assists, a hand in a one or two more, best player on pitch. Two goals, one sensational for McKennie, two for Pepi although he could have had more, Aronson and Zendajas, who was active and dangerous is 30 minutes work, also scored.

All the goals are videoed here in espanol.

Pulisic looked like a man against toddlers at times.

I hate this Nations League but at least they are playing for a Copa America berth.

Reaction Score
This team plays the same without a coach as it does with Greggggg.

Conclusion: Gregggg as the coach is the same as having no coach.

Reaction Score
I wasn’t completely sold on Pepi after World Cup qualifiers, but he seems to have taken big steps forward even in just the past few months.

The production has always been there, but he’s starting to look more polished and decisive every game. The USMNT just might have a fun offense with this Pepi-Pulisic-Reyna-Aaronson combo.

Reaction Score
This team plays the same without a coach as it does with Greggggg.

Conclusion: Gregggg as the coach is the same as having no coach.
You must have written this at halftime.

The team dominated the second half and the offense flowed very nicely for 45 minutes. The game also showed how much we missed Miles Robinson. He was terrific on both ends. He had a good case for man of the match. McKennie, Pulisic, Reyna and Pepi all showed well. Zendajas took a small step backwards but was okay.

Hudson doesn't tinker with much nonsense like GB. I think this will result in a team with much better chemistry.

Reaction Score
You must have written this at halftime.

The team dominated the second half and the offense flowed very nicely for 45 minutes. The game also showed how much we missed Miles Robinson. He was terrific on both ends. He had a good case for man of the match. McKennie, Pulisic, Reyna and Pepi all showed well. Zendajas took a small step backwards but was okay.

Hudson doesn't tinker with much nonsense like GB. I think this will result in a team with much better chemistry.

It’s El Salvador though.

Reaction Score
It’s El Salvador though.
Yes, it was. Agreed. They should have won, they won. Style points would have been nice. But just playing the guys together to develop chemistry should result -in time- in a higher quality of play.

Reaction Score
Yes, it was. Agreed. They should have won, they won. Style points would have been nice. But just playing the guys together to develop chemistry should result -in time- in a higher quality of play.

Just saying that Hudson is considered pretty low octane. And if he is getting the same results as Greggg then that doesn’t speak well for Gregggg.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
With plenty of time, space, and repeat chances they look like world beaters. Problem is that's not how it works against top opponents.

It's nice that every position with the exception of Miles Robinson has competition, but I'm not seeing anyone out there that is challenging for any Starting XI spots just yet. Even Weah who wasn't even there is still ahead of Gio and anyone else based soley on his WC.

If Pepi can consistently score against the top clubs, I'm sold.

Reaction Score
Just saying that Hudson is considered pretty low octane. And if he is getting the same results as Greggg then that doesn’t speak well for Gregggg.
Just wondering... Are you contractually obligated to add a 'g' each type you type his last name?

Reaction Score
Just wondering... Are you contractually obligated to add a 'g' each type you type his last name?

Due to his eggggregious coaching and management, yes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom