US vs Japan Tuesday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

US vs Japan Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
US has to tighten up perimeter defense and trust the bigs to swat the flies.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I like her.

Good people can differ, of course. But she seems to suppose that EVERY statement made by her partner calls for a response from her. Every. Last. One. Her game knowledge is not to be questioned, but her style as an analyst drives me nuts.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Nice 3rd quarter so far. I was chatting with Ken earlier and said that it would not surprise me to see Japan keep it close for 2 out of the 4 quarters, but that I'd be very surprised if they were able to accomplish that for all 4 quarters...

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
FIBA must have special rules for Cambage. She can push, shove and do whatever she wants on the offensive end and rarely gets called for fouls. Meanwhile USA players touch (an Exaggeration) a defensive player and they get called for an offensive foul.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Really worried because the replay did not show any twist to her ankle which makes it more likely a knee - I hope it was a charlie horse, but ...

Yes. She landed on one leg awkwardly.

Reaction Score
Good people can differ, of course. But she seems to suppose that EVERY statement made by her partner calls for a response from her. Every. Last. One. Her game knowledge is not to be questioned, but her style as an analyst drives me nuts.
All the US announcers talk too much, feeling like they have to fill every space with words. Canadian announcers don't do that. Refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom