URI FB staying in Colonial | The Boneyard

URI FB staying in Colonial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Awesome! Seriously, not being sarcastic (well, maybe a little sarcasm in there). I'm happy the Rams can continue to play FCS ball in their league.

Now I'm waiting for either a post with no capitalization and a lot of /////'s outlining the new 28 team NNNNNNNNBE conference, or a 2000 word essay on the USS Rhode Island and How on August 11, 2009, submarine USS Rhode Island rescued five Bahamian fishermen whose boat had capsized on August 7, 2009. Rhode Island's medical staff tended to the four men and one boy before transferring them to a ship which took them to shore for further treatment. (thanks wiki).

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Awesome! Seriously, not being sarcastic (well, maybe a little sarcasm in there). I'm happy the Rams can continue to play FCS ball in their league.

Now I'm waiting for either a post with no capitalization and a lot of /////'s outlining the new 28 team NNNNNNNNBE conference, or a 2000 word essay on the USS Rhode Island and How on August 11, 2009, submarine USS Rhode Island rescued five Bahamian fishermen whose boat had capsized on August 7, 2009. Rhode Island's medical staff tended to the four men and one boy before transferring them to a ship which took them to shore for further treatment. (thanks wiki).

Classic post! :D

Reaction Score
LOL. The 28 team conference which will include the Univ. Of Phoenix online. And it will unveil the "Velcro" concept. The zipper concept is passé.

Also don't knock Phoenix, they could be on Sun Belt levels in 10-15 years.

Reaction Score
I love how the Delaward paper had to point what a losing, dreadful Football Program URI was ... and in blunt terms ... in that last paragraph. Classy Bleu Hens.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I love how the Delaward paper had to point what a losing, dreadful Football Program URI was ... and in blunt terms ... in that last paragraph. Classy Bleu Hens.
Am i the only 1 that thinks del is the next eastern program to upgrade? I can see they expanding the stadium and going to the mac.

Reaction Score
Am i the only 1 that thinks del is the next eastern program to upgrade? I can see they expanding the stadium and going to the mac.

Yes. They like being good where they are. They have plenty of money, but no desire.

Reaction Score

Man, I wish I wrote that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1