URI - Classy | The Boneyard

URI - Classy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just back from Kingston, and the Ryan center is all that the next Gampel should be. Cushioned seats and backs, but I have an even better story. I had a simple knit cap stuffed into the pocket of the jacket that I wore to the Sunday game. Couldn't find it this morning when I could have used it. Anyways, I go back to my same seat tonight and the cap is nicely folded sitting on top of my seat. How cool is that. Whoever was cleaning up figured I would be back on Tuesday and left it there. Free parking, cushioned seats, and returned hats, I love that place!

Reaction Score
Just back from Kingston, and the Ryan center is all that the next Gampel should be. Cushioned seats and backs, but I have an even better story. I had a simple knit cap stuffed into the pocket of the jacket that I wore to the Sunday game. Couldn't find it this morning when I could have used it. Anyways, I go back to my same seat tonight and the cap is nicely folded sitting on top of my seat. How cool is that. Whoever was cleaning up figured I would be back on Tuesday and left it there. Free parking, cushioned seats, and returned hats, I love that place!
Very cool.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01